Albion said farewell to the Amex for this season with a frustrating defeat tonight to Derby.
But have they also said goodbye to their play-off hopes after losing the first leg?
Do you retain hope that the Seagulls can overturn their 2-1 reverse on home turf?
Or have they given themselves too much to do?
And what is the reason for your optimism – or pessimism?
We’d love to get your thoughts on how this tie stands after a dramatic night at the Amex.
- Albion whizz-kid reveals Gerrard's role in his move
- Albion's persistence paid off in pursuit of Baldock
- Albion boss says Gardner brings quality
- Ashdown joins Reds on short term deal
- Jones steps up as Hyypia confirms backroom team