Jesse Lingard said farewell to the Amex with a goal tonight.
The Manchester United striker scored in the final home game of his spell on loan.
But it was not enough to prevent a 2-1 play-off defeat to Derby.
Lingard finished his home stint with eight appearances at the Amex and tonight’s blast past Lee Grant was his third goal.
His three home goals came in his last four appearances.
Fellow loanees Stephen Ward and Keith Andrews also potentially said farewell to home fans as the Seagulls were applauded off at the end.
- Video - How Albion beat Swindon (including that Ince rocket)
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?
- Albion new boy enjoyed extra-time cup victory
- Colunga makes fast start after scare about availability for Albion
- Palace turn to veteran Warnock