Albion loanee Stephen Ward faces a shortened summer break, whether or not he makes it to Wembley in the play-offs.
The left-back borrowed from Wolves has been named by Martin O'Neill in a provisional squad of 32 for the Republic of Ireland's four friendlies in May and June.
They play Turkey on May 25, the day after the Championship play-off final.
They also face Italy at Craven Cottage on May 31 and then head off to the States for matches against Costa Rica in Philadelphia on June 6 and Portugal in New Jersey on June 10.
O'Neill will reduce the size of the squad ahead of them getting together on May 22.
Ward has won 20 caps for his country. The group also includes Richard Keogh, Jeff Hendrick and Connor Sammon from play-off rivals Derby County.
- Gardner targets more magical Amex memories as he hopes fo home debut
- Baldock admits he has 'unfinished business' in the Championship
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again
- Albion boss says tackle on LuaLua could have been a leg-breaker