Albion's Spanish Daves could be heading for the exit at the Amex as the process of revamping the squad begins following defeat in the play-offs against Derby County.
David Lopez and David Rodriguez are among numerous members of the first team squad out of contract.
Midfielder Lopez, eventually re-signed last summer after an infuential campaign, has been out of form for much of the season and was out of favour during the run-in.
His last start was against Middlesbrough at the end of March.
Former Celta Vigo striker Rodriguez made only seven starts after signing a short-term deal at the end of the January transfer window.
The list of players out of contract includes Tomasz Kuszczak, Bruno and Matt Upson, all regular members of the second-tightest defence in the Championship.
- All set up for Albion to win title at the Amex after Newcastle victory
- Knockaert has seen this script before, now he is ready to grab title
- Beating the Toon to the title would be a Premier League tonic for Albion
- Tough field for Konta at Eastbourne
- Albion striker has never been relegated and doesn't intend to start now