Albion's Spanish Daves could be heading for the exit at the Amex as the process of revamping the squad begins following defeat in the play-offs against Derby County.
David Lopez and David Rodriguez are among numerous members of the first team squad out of contract.
Midfielder Lopez, eventually re-signed last summer after an infuential campaign, has been out of form for much of the season and was out of favour during the run-in.
His last start was against Middlesbrough at the end of March.
Former Celta Vigo striker Rodriguez made only seven starts after signing a short-term deal at the end of the January transfer window.
The list of players out of contract includes Tomasz Kuszczak, Bruno and Matt Upson, all regular members of the second-tightest defence in the Championship.
- Amex in line for more rugby with Champions Cup semi-final
- Hughes assured he has part to play for Northern Ireland as he waits to break record
- Albion's Kayal is on red alert
- We only have ourselves to blame says Fowler as Reds slip back into drop zone
- Albion keeper hopes for great backing as he heads Home