Albion's Spanish Daves could be heading for the exit at the Amex as the process of revamping the squad begins following defeat in the play-offs against Derby County.
David Lopez and David Rodriguez are among numerous members of the first team squad out of contract.
Midfielder Lopez, eventually re-signed last summer after an infuential campaign, has been out of form for much of the season and was out of favour during the run-in.
His last start was against Middlesbrough at the end of March.
Former Celta Vigo striker Rodriguez made only seven starts after signing a short-term deal at the end of the January transfer window.
The list of players out of contract includes Tomasz Kuszczak, Bruno and Matt Upson, all regular members of the second-tightest defence in the Championship.
- Barber hails 'brilliant' team effort as Kayal deal moves closer
- Kayal deal moves step closer as Albion secure FA backing
- All you need to know about the unique signing for Albion of Beram Kayal
- Best vows to repay Hughton's faith
- Albion faced competition from Bolton to sign Kayal