Albion skipper Gordon Greer has been named in Gordon Strachan’s latest Scotland squad.
The central defender is part of the 28-man group to face Nigeria in a friendly at Craven Cottage on Wednesday, May 28.
His participation will be subject to recovery from the hamstring problem which forced him out of the Seagulls’ play-off defeat at Derby yesterday.
Greer will join up with three of his team’s semi-final victors when he reports for duty.
Derby left-back Craig Forsyth and striker Chris Martin have been called up for the first time and join club mate Craig Bryson in the squad.
The game at Fulham is Scotland’s last before they kick off their qualifying campaign for the European Championships.
- Hughes reckons exhausting cup test can help Albion in the league
- The call was to Be Bold - but what did you make of Albion's big cup trip to Spurs? (With video)
- Cup call-up was a shock admits Walton
- Hyypia hails keeper Walton as he earns his spurs on cup debut
- Rusk happy to see his Albion teens face new challenge