Albion skipper Gordon Greer has been named in Gordon Strachan’s latest Scotland squad.
The central defender is part of the 28-man group to face Nigeria in a friendly at Craven Cottage on Wednesday, May 28.
His participation will be subject to recovery from the hamstring problem which forced him out of the Seagulls’ play-off defeat at Derby yesterday.
Greer will join up with three of his team’s semi-final victors when he reports for duty.
Derby left-back Craig Forsyth and striker Chris Martin have been called up for the first time and join club mate Craig Bryson in the squad.
The game at Fulham is Scotland’s last before they kick off their qualifying campaign for the European Championships.
- Hyypia insists Albion striker O'Grady is not for sale
- Buzzing Bennett has a point to prove
- Crawley in talks with council over move to community stadium
- Agustien back in the action as Albion under-21s draw with Wolves
- Tottenham tie date confirmed, Bournemouth changed