Albion skipper Gordon Greer has been named in Gordon Strachan’s latest Scotland squad.
The central defender is part of the 28-man group to face Nigeria in a friendly at Craven Cottage on Wednesday, May 28.
His participation will be subject to recovery from the hamstring problem which forced him out of the Seagulls’ play-off defeat at Derby yesterday.
Greer will join up with three of his team’s semi-final victors when he reports for duty.
Derby left-back Craig Forsyth and striker Chris Martin have been called up for the first time and join club mate Craig Bryson in the squad.
The game at Fulham is Scotland’s last before they kick off their qualifying campaign for the European Championships.
- Cardiff City 0 Albion 0: How we reported the action from the Cardiff City Stadium
- Murphy's Law for Albion, no moaning if you do not make the starting X1
- Albion star Stephens reveals turning point moment in Cardiff
- Albion Nostalgia: Zamora earns a point - and there's a familiar face in the dugout
- Hughton aims to avoid a horror show repeat