Albion skipper Gordon Greer has been named in Gordon Strachan’s latest Scotland squad.
The central defender is part of the 28-man group to face Nigeria in a friendly at Craven Cottage on Wednesday, May 28.
His participation will be subject to recovery from the hamstring problem which forced him out of the Seagulls’ play-off defeat at Derby yesterday.
Greer will join up with three of his team’s semi-final victors when he reports for duty.
Derby left-back Craig Forsyth and striker Chris Martin have been called up for the first time and join club mate Craig Bryson in the squad.
The game at Fulham is Scotland’s last before they kick off their qualifying campaign for the European Championships.
- Stockdale understands why fans booed Albion
- Who was Albion's man of the match against the Millers?
- Same old story as Hyppia admits Albion did not perform for full 90 minutes
- Winless run goes on - but Stockdale saves a point for Albion
- Revell wipes out Albion lead - from the Amex