Albion skipper Gordon Greer has been named in Gordon Strachan’s latest Scotland squad.
The central defender is part of the 28-man group to face Nigeria in a friendly at Craven Cottage on Wednesday, May 28.
His participation will be subject to recovery from the hamstring problem which forced him out of the Seagulls’ play-off defeat at Derby yesterday.
Greer will join up with three of his team’s semi-final victors when he reports for duty.
Derby left-back Craig Forsyth and striker Chris Martin have been called up for the first time and join club mate Craig Bryson in the squad.
The game at Fulham is Scotland’s last before they kick off their qualifying campaign for the European Championships.
- Albion weigh up bid to bring back Halford
- Seagulls stopper Walton has tough time in Toulon with England
- Tickets on sale for Albion's showpiece friendly
- Sussex suffer at the hands of Malan and Stirling
- Robinson reckons England should get Beer in if he keeps performing