Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Greer handed Scotland boost
Albion skipper Gordon Greer has been named in Gordon Strachan’s latest Scotland squad.
The central defender is part of the 28-man group to face Nigeria in a friendly at Craven Cottage on Wednesday, May 28.
His participation will be subject to recovery from the hamstring problem which forced him out of the Seagulls’ play-off defeat at Derby yesterday.
Greer will join up with three of his team’s semi-final victors when he reports for duty.
Derby left-back Craig Forsyth and striker Chris Martin have been called up for the first time and join club mate Craig Bryson in the squad.
The game at Fulham is Scotland’s last before they kick off their qualifying campaign for the European Championships.
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
- Albion new boy O'Grady can be a big hit
- Updated: Former Albion keeper training with League Two club
- Walker rise to pro ranks is a remarkable tale
- Magoffin takes his 50th wicket of the season for Sussex
Comments are closed on this article.