With Oscar Garcia’s resignation accepted by Albion, the search now begins for a new boss.
The odds of Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood taking over were slashed today.
Would Sherwood make a good replacement for the Seagulls, assuming of course he leave Spurs?
Who would you like to see as Albion’s next head coach.
- Talking Point: Hughton deserves to be Albion manager still in August 2018
- Wing wizard Knockaert crowned Albion player of the season
- Knockaert is Albion player of the season. See who won what and re-live a glittering night at the Amex
- Players could surprise Albion boss Hughton in the Prem
- Party was an eye-opener for Sidwell - and the Premier League might be for colleagues