With Oscar Garcia’s resignation accepted by Albion, the search now begins for a new boss.
The odds of Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood taking over were slashed today.
Would Sherwood make a good replacement for the Seagulls, assuming of course he leave Spurs?
Who would you like to see as Albion’s next head coach.
- First blood to Albion as Hughton pips Boro rival to award
- Captain "ready" for Albion's promotion crunch as Chris Hughton weighs up his options
- Karanka: We're stronger than before - and we're preparing to beat Brighton
- Stockdale reveals message he will deliver to squad
- Albion duo nominated for awards