Tim Sherwood, bookies’ favourite for the vacant job as Albion boss, has left Tottenham.
Sherwood has been linked with posts at the Amex, Norwich and West Bromwich Albion.
The Seagulls are searching for their third boss in little more than year following the resignation of Oscar Garcia yesterday.
- No disguising the contribution of Liam 'The Mask' Rosenior to Albion's promotion push
- Hughton not worried by Albion's busier schedule
- Rosenior urges Albion to enjoy their promotion chase
- The one big hurdle Albion will probably have to conquer if they are to go up
- Hughton: 'Taking Albion up would top the lot'