Tim Sherwood, bookies’ favourite for the vacant job as Albion boss, has left Tottenham.
Sherwood has been linked with posts at the Amex, Norwich and West Bromwich Albion.
The Seagulls are searching for their third boss in little more than year following the resignation of Oscar Garcia yesterday.
- Lions date switch for Albion
- Albion pair retain England spots
- Off the bench or from kick-off, Paddy aims to be game-changer
- Crawley boss told he will be given time to shine
- Wolves slip - and so do Albion on lively night in the Championship