Tim Sherwood, bookies’ favourite for the vacant job as Albion boss, has left Tottenham.
Sherwood has been linked with posts at the Amex, Norwich and West Bromwich Albion.
The Seagulls are searching for their third boss in little more than year following the resignation of Oscar Garcia yesterday.
- Gardner targets more magical Amex memories as he hopes fo home debut
- Baldock admits he has 'unfinished business' in the Championship
- Ashdown urged to push for starting spot at Crawley
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again