Tim Sherwood, bookies’ favourite for the vacant job as Albion boss, has left Tottenham.
Sherwood has been linked with posts at the Amex, Norwich and West Bromwich Albion.
The Seagulls are searching for their third boss in little more than year following the resignation of Oscar Garcia yesterday.
- Scot Greer calls for bravehearts
- Albion keeper hits back at critics
- Heat is on admits Hughton
- Harris spot-on for Albion youngsters
- Albion Analysis: No smiles at the annual awards after another low point