Tim Sherwood, bookies’ favourite for the vacant job as Albion boss, has left Tottenham.
Sherwood has been linked with posts at the Amex, Norwich and West Bromwich Albion.
The Seagulls are searching for their third boss in little more than year following the resignation of Oscar Garcia yesterday.
- Like taking Kandi from a kid as Albion beat Premier League club to land striker prospect
- Albion boss expecting transfer interest in defensive star
- Tex on course for Albion return
- Injuries and suspension concerns mount for Albion
- Wright to shun Indian riches