Tim Sherwood, bookies’ favourite for the vacant job as Albion boss, has left Tottenham.
Sherwood has been linked with posts at the Amex, Norwich and West Bromwich Albion.
The Seagulls are searching for their third boss in little more than year following the resignation of Oscar Garcia yesterday.
- Stephens comes through Albion return
- Albion Analysis: Regrets for Albion over slow start
- Baldock: We should have been awarded a penalty against Gunners
- Hughton hoping O'Grady will stay with Albion
- With Video: Ince special voted Albion's best goal