Tim Sherwood, bookies’ favourite for the vacant job as Albion boss, has left Tottenham.
Sherwood has been linked with posts at the Amex, Norwich and West Bromwich Albion.
The Seagulls are searching for their third boss in little more than year following the resignation of Oscar Garcia yesterday.
- Albion keeper allowed to stay put in Middle East as Stockdale returns
- With Video: The Brighton rock standing between Albion and a rare away win
- Stockdale is feeling "fit and ready" for Albion return
- Poyet: I didn't go for Ulloa - but now we've got to stop him!
- Lewes sign Breach and Lovegrove