Tim Sherwood, bookies’ favourite for the vacant job as Albion boss, has left Tottenham.
Sherwood has been linked with posts at the Amex, Norwich and West Bromwich Albion.
The Seagulls are searching for their third boss in little more than year following the resignation of Oscar Garcia yesterday.
- Watch highlights of Albion's five-goal thriller at Brentford and Danny Holla's superb 20-yard curler
- Your vote, your say - who was Albion's man of the match at Brentford?
- Holla admits Albion must improve at Ipswich
- Dutch star Van Baarle wins Tour of Britain title
- Barker likes big finish on Brighton seafront