Tim Sherwood, bookies’ favourite for the vacant job as Albion boss, has left Tottenham.
Sherwood has been linked with posts at the Amex, Norwich and West Bromwich Albion.
The Seagulls are searching for their third boss in little more than year following the resignation of Oscar Garcia yesterday.
- It's business as usual for Hyypia as Albion look to kick start season at Huddersfield
- Forget about the top six, says Calderon
- Albion boss urges players to fight to the finish
- Crawley warned they must stand up and fight
- Crawley boss labels Walsall clash a "must-win" game