Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion duo earn England under-21 call
Albion duo Solly March and Jake Forster-Caskey have been called up by England under-21s for the prestigious Toulon tournament.
The duo will join up with Gareth Southgate’s squad for group fixtures against Qatar, Colombia, Brazil and the Korean Republic.
They are also in the squad to play Wales – along with ex-Albion loanee Jesse Lingard - ahead of the trip to France.
This is a first England call for Sussex boy March.
Forster-Caskey featured for several England age group teams in recent years.
England play Wales at the Liberty Stadium on May 19 while the four games in Toulon are squeezed in between May 22 and May 30.
- Crofts edges closer to Albion return
- Bloom admits he did not want to lose Leo
- Ulloa deal is done while Albion winger heads north of the border
- Trott stands firm to frustrate Sussex
- Trott survives short ball examination
Comments are closed on this article.