Albion duo Solly March and Jake Forster-Caskey have been called up by England under-21s for the prestigious Toulon tournament.
The duo will join up with Gareth Southgate’s squad for group fixtures against Qatar, Colombia, Brazil and the Korean Republic.
They are also in the squad to play Wales – along with ex-Albion loanee Jesse Lingard - ahead of the trip to France.
This is a first England call for Sussex boy March.
Forster-Caskey featured for several England age group teams in recent years.
England play Wales at the Liberty Stadium on May 19 while the four games in Toulon are squeezed in between May 22 and May 30.
- Hyypia resigns as Albion manager
- Albion Analysis: Amex improvement is key to survival
- Bent's use me or lose me ultimatum to Villa
- Chief reporter Andy Naylor gives his verdict on Albion's draw at Wolves
- Vote for who you want to be Albion's next manager