Albion duo Solly March and Jake Forster-Caskey have been called up by England under-21s for the prestigious Toulon tournament.
The duo will join up with Gareth Southgate’s squad for group fixtures against Qatar, Colombia, Brazil and the Korean Republic.
They are also in the squad to play Wales – along with ex-Albion loanee Jesse Lingard - ahead of the trip to France.
This is a first England call for Sussex boy March.
Forster-Caskey featured for several England age group teams in recent years.
England play Wales at the Liberty Stadium on May 19 while the four games in Toulon are squeezed in between May 22 and May 30.
- Albion's Santa Noone aims to play Scrooge to his old club this time
- Hughton a better manager now than when he won the Championship with Newcastle
- Albion boss plays down No.2 Trollope's inside information on Cardiff
- Hughton urges Albion to keep promotion push on track in a 'big' December
- Albion Under-23s hit the Hammers