Adam Watts has signed a contract which will keep him at Eastbourne Borough for next season.
The former Fulham centre-back is the first of 11 players offered new deals to commit himself to the club.
Manager Tommy Widdrington said: "Adam has been a model of consistency since he arrived and has grown and improved to form an outstanding partnership with skipper Ian Simpemba who is already committed til the end of the 2014-15 season."
- Skipper blames Albion defeat on "bad goal"
- Video verdict on Albion at Blackpool
- Bruno: Pitch was worst I've played on
- Hughton unhappy with free-kick decision but admits: "We did ourselves no favours"
- In pictures - Albion sink at Blackpool