Adam Watts has signed a contract which will keep him at Eastbourne Borough for next season.
The former Fulham centre-back is the first of 11 players offered new deals to commit himself to the club.
Manager Tommy Widdrington said: "Adam has been a model of consistency since he arrived and has grown and improved to form an outstanding partnership with skipper Ian Simpemba who is already committed til the end of the 2014-15 season."
- Albion veteran still ambitious
- Albion under threat from Fulham Kit man
- Albion stretch Halford's stay
- Albion dig in for Gardner
- Bent chose Albion over foreign shores