Adam Watts has signed a contract which will keep him at Eastbourne Borough for next season.
The former Fulham centre-back is the first of 11 players offered new deals to commit himself to the club.
Manager Tommy Widdrington said: "Adam has been a model of consistency since he arrived and has grown and improved to form an outstanding partnership with skipper Ian Simpemba who is already committed til the end of the 2014-15 season."
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?
- Albion new boy enjoyed extra-time cup victory
- Colunga makes fast start after scare about availability for Albion
- Palace turn to veteran Warnock
- Gregory fumes after Reds are denied late penalty in cup exit