Adam Watts has signed a contract which will keep him at Eastbourne Borough for next season.
The former Fulham centre-back is the first of 11 players offered new deals to commit himself to the club.
Manager Tommy Widdrington said: "Adam has been a model of consistency since he arrived and has grown and improved to form an outstanding partnership with skipper Ian Simpemba who is already committed til the end of the 2014-15 season."
- Carayol leaves door open for permanent deal
- Bloom: Get off Forster-Caskey's back
- Amex in line for more rugby with Champions Cup semi-final
- Hughes assured he has part to play for Northern Ireland as he waits to break record
- Albion's Kayal is on red alert