Adam Watts has signed a contract which will keep him at Eastbourne Borough for next season.
The former Fulham centre-back is the first of 11 players offered new deals to commit himself to the club.
Manager Tommy Widdrington said: "Adam has been a model of consistency since he arrived and has grown and improved to form an outstanding partnership with skipper Ian Simpemba who is already committed til the end of the 2014-15 season."
- Greer admits he wouldn't have blamed fans for booing Albion
- Mason relishes battle to be top man for Eagles
- Sussex ordered to be more ruthless
- Hughton rues costly Albion defeat
- Albion slip closer to trouble after defeat at Wigan