Tim Sherwood has revealed he has not spoken to Albion about their managerial vacancy.
The former Tottenham boss has kept a high media profile since being sacked last week and remains bookies’ favourite to take over at the Amex.
He told talkSPORT radio this morning: "I have not spoken (to Albion). I have not been offered the job.
"I've heard a lot of rumours but I'm happy to speak to any clubs. I want to stay in management.
"I want to see if the club suits me. What I don’t want to do is go into a situation where in five months' time I'm out of a job again.”
- Teixeira admits he can't always be first choice
- Barber hails 'brilliant' team effort as Kayal deal moves closer
- Talking Point: Blackpool bigger than Arsenal for Albion
- Stephens steps up Albion return
- New blow for Crawley as Simpson ruled out for another month