Tim Sherwood has revealed he has not spoken to Albion about their managerial vacancy.
The former Tottenham boss has kept a high media profile since being sacked last week and remains bookies’ favourite to take over at the Amex.
He told talkSPORT radio this morning: "I have not spoken (to Albion). I have not been offered the job.
"I've heard a lot of rumours but I'm happy to speak to any clubs. I want to stay in management.
"I want to see if the club suits me. What I don’t want to do is go into a situation where in five months' time I'm out of a job again.”
- Two still out for Albion and Teixeira is a doubt
- Hyypia vows to fight on as Seagulls drop to 20th
- Albion Analysis: Hyypia deserves fair crack of the whip
- The day Neil Warnock had his Huddersfield players on toast against Albion
- We are right behind the boss, says Calderon