Tim Sherwood has revealed he has not spoken to Albion about their managerial vacancy.
The former Tottenham boss has kept a high media profile since being sacked last week and remains bookies’ favourite to take over at the Amex.
He told talkSPORT radio this morning: "I have not spoken (to Albion). I have not been offered the job.
"I've heard a lot of rumours but I'm happy to speak to any clubs. I want to stay in management.
"I want to see if the club suits me. What I don’t want to do is go into a situation where in five months' time I'm out of a job again.”
- Hughes reckons exhausting cup test can help Albion in the league
- The call was to Be Bold - but what did you make of Albion's big cup trip to Spurs? (With video)
- Cup call-up was a shock admits Walton
- Hyypia hails keeper Walton as he earns his spurs on cup debut
- Rusk happy to see his Albion teens face new challenge