Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion bring in midfielder
Albion have snapped up Switzerland under-21 midfielder Nzuzi Toko on a free transfer.
The 23-year-old will officially sign for three years on July 1 when his deal with Swiss runners-up Grasshoppers expires.
He completed a medical at the Amex today.
Seagulls chairman Tony Bloom revealed the deal had been put in place before the season ended.
He said: "We concluded a deal to sign Toko before their season and ours had ended.
"Now that Toko has completed the season at Grasshoppers Zurich we are delighted to welcome him to Brighton and Hove Albion."
- Albion boss Hyypia hails his new boys after victory at Leeds
- Albion concern about March injury
- Hyypia praise as Albion win away
- Talking point: So NOW how are you feeling about this season?
- Calde: Proud night for Albion
Comments are closed on this article.