Eastbourne shared out the points and heat wins as they cruised past Swindon tonight.
Eagles had four 5-1s as they won 54-37 against a Robins side missing star man Peter Kildemand.
Reserve Lewis Blackbird top-scored with ten points, including a thrilling win over impressive ex-Eagle Simon Gustafsson.
Eastbourne raced into a 23-point lead before Swindon pulled back a 4-2 in Heat 13 and a 5-1 in the final race.
Although the outcome of the overall contest was never in doubt, some of the individual races were entertaining.
Much of the best action came in heats pitting Gustafsson against his former team mates, The Swede scored 15 points from a possible 18 after being warned his team place could be in danger if his performances did not improve.
Kildemand was away at a European Championship semi-final and his lower-average stand-in Justin Sedgmen failed to score.
Eagles; Blackbird 10 (4), Woodward 9+1 (4), Lahti 8+3 (5), Michelsen 8+1 (5), Kylmakorpi 8 (4), Pedersen 8 (4), Halsey 3+1 (4).
Swindon: Gustafsson 15^ (5), Batchelor 8+1^ (5), North 5 (4), Morrris 4 (4), Worrall 4 (4), Greaves 1+1 (4), Sedgmen 0 (4).
- Albion Analysis: Striker search will define summer business
- Albion ready to fight to keep top assets
- Pep talk from skipper inspired Sussex fightback against Middlesex
- Sussex withstand Stirling onslaught to ease to victory against Middlesex
- Chris Adams column: Roy proves you must give players freedom