Albion goalkeeper Christian Walton enjoyed an untroubled first start for England under-19s as they took a step towards Euro qualification.
Noel Blake’s side thrashed Montenegro 6-0 at Walsall on Saturday helped by a hat-trick from Jordan Ibe of Liverpool.
A win over Scotland at Burton’s Pirelli Stadium tonight will edge them close to the finals in Hungary in July.
Walton got the nod to start ahead of Cameron Dawson of Sheffield Wednesday.
- Keeper congratulates his Albion colleagues - and could still make it a treble
- Albion's loss could be a blessing in disguise says Sidwell
- Promotion celebrations may have affected Albion admits boss
- Sussex ace Konta left in tears after being abused by Romania captain Nastase
- Sussex thrashed inside two days by Nottinghamshire