Albion goalkeeper Christian Walton enjoyed an untroubled first start for England under-19s as they took a step towards Euro qualification.
Noel Blake’s side thrashed Montenegro 6-0 at Walsall on Saturday helped by a hat-trick from Jordan Ibe of Liverpool.
A win over Scotland at Burton’s Pirelli Stadium tonight will edge them close to the finals in Hungary in July.
Walton got the nod to start ahead of Cameron Dawson of Sheffield Wednesday.
- Albion won't go on a crazy spending spree if they reach Premier League
- Albion defender Duffy set to become key figure for club and country
- Albion prospect Connolly leads the Euro goal chart - after putting football before hurling
- Albion winger has the world at his feet
- Injuries open door for young batsmen to shine at Sussex