Albion goalkeeper Christian Walton enjoyed an untroubled first start for England under-19s as they took a step towards Euro qualification.
Noel Blake’s side thrashed Montenegro 6-0 at Walsall on Saturday helped by a hat-trick from Jordan Ibe of Liverpool.
A win over Scotland at Burton’s Pirelli Stadium tonight will edge them close to the finals in Hungary in July.
Walton got the nod to start ahead of Cameron Dawson of Sheffield Wednesday.
- Albion sign Chelsea starlet to boost defensive cover for promotion push
- Rosenior steps up comeback as Albion under-23s lose to Forest
- Updated: Albion lose appeal against Glenn Murray's red card
- Albion No.1 shares the credit for his penalty heroics
- Poyet: I'd be delighted to see Albion go up - and complete the story we started