Albion are ready to meet candidates for their vacant manager’s job.
But they have told fans they will not rush into a new appointment as they search for the right man to succeed Oscar Garcia.
Chairman Tony Bloom and chief executive Paul Barber have announced they will hold initial meetings with candidates on their short-list in the next few days.
Those in the running vary in nationality and levels of experience.
Barber is delighted with the quality of candidates.
He told seagulls.co.uk: "Our aim is to conclude things as efficiently as possible. The most important thing is not the speed of the appointment, it is about ensuring we find the right candidate that meets our criteria for the next stage of the Albion's development."
- Video: Bent on target as Albion draw at Wolves
- Hyypia: Albion deserved to win
- Bent: Bruno red changed the game
- Video: Watch as Crawley lose at home to Port Vale in League One
- Non-league round-up: Borough and Peacehaven stun leaders