Leicester City want to sign Leo Ulloa. But how badly do Albion need to keep him?
Reports from Leicester this morning suggest the Foxes have been told £3 million is not enough to secure the Argentinean.
The Foxes have reportedly been told to think closer to eight figures.
So how big a part do you think Ulloa can play for the Seagulls next term?
And, if interest persists, at what stage do the Seagulls say their striker can go?
How concerned are you about losing the man Albion spent so long chasing?
We’d love to get your thoughts.
- Hughton: Hemed can cope with Ulloa comparisons
- Quartet makes centuries as Sussex pile on the runs
- Konta makes dignified exit from Wimbledon against Sharapova
- Eagles on course for cup final but Mason faces injury lay-off
- Clubs end season on a high with gold medals