Former England star Graeme Swann joined the call for Chris Jordan to play Test cricket after the Sussex ace took man-of-the match honours again today.
Jordan finished with 5-29 as England routed Sri Lanka for 67 in the second one-day international at Old Trafford.
England's ten-wicket win puts them 2-1 up in the five-match series and Jordan was named top man for the second time in three matches.
Swann told BBC Radio’s Test Match Special: “Chris Jordan needs to get into the Test team based on this performance. He appears to be made for international cricket.”
- Bennett remains on Albion's radar
- Sussex in hot water over pitch as wickets fall at Hove
- Olé Olé Olé Olé, Sevilla are heading for the Amex
- Albion press for hardline stance on FFP rules
- Wilson appointed as Hastings United manager