Albion duo Solly March and Jake Forster-Caskey are hoping to grab a third-place play-off berth with England under-21s.
Both produced bright performances in yesterday’s 1-1 draw with South Korea in the Toulon tournament.
But the result means England cannot reach the final and could miss out on the third-place decider too.
They need at least a point against Colombia tomorrow to stand a chance of third.
Forster-Caskey’s clever pass set up Cauley Woodrow’s early opener for England.
And March went close both to scoring and setting up a winner after going on as a half-time substitute on the right flank.
- They were more hungry for the win, says Albion striker Murray
- Bruno rues missed opportunity - but title ambition lives on
- Hughton admits Albion lacked quality as another chance to clinch the title slips by
- Seagulls blow title chance - but fans show their appreciation of promotion season
- Early arrivals wish Hughton well ahead of record-breaking occasion at the Amex