Albion duo Solly March and Jake Forster-Caskey are hoping to grab a third-place play-off berth with England under-21s.
Both produced bright performances in yesterday’s 1-1 draw with South Korea in the Toulon tournament.
But the result means England cannot reach the final and could miss out on the third-place decider too.
They need at least a point against Colombia tomorrow to stand a chance of third.
Forster-Caskey’s clever pass set up Cauley Woodrow’s early opener for England.
And March went close both to scoring and setting up a winner after going on as a half-time substitute on the right flank.
- Talking Point: Right on both sides in the Dale Stephens saga
- Top whistle blower takes charge of Albion's showdown with Newcastle United
- Baldock insists all talk of the Toon tussle will be saved until after Reading game
- Fans roll back the years with memories of the Goldstone
- Ex-Albion defender McCarthy dies