Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Now Albion duo must aim for third place
5:00am Thursday 29th May 2014 in Sport
Albion duo Solly March and Jake Forster-Caskey are hoping to grab a third-place play-off berth with England under-21s.
Both produced bright performances in yesterday’s 1-1 draw with South Korea in the Toulon tournament.
But the result means England cannot reach the final and could miss out on the third-place decider too.
They need at least a point against Colombia tomorrow to stand a chance of third.
Forster-Caskey’s clever pass set up Cauley Woodrow’s early opener for England.
And March went close both to scoring and setting up a winner after going on as a half-time substitute on the right flank.
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
- Albion new boy O'Grady can be a big hit
- Updated: Former Albion keeper training with League Two club
- Walker rise to pro ranks is a remarkable tale
- Magoffin takes his 50th wicket of the season for Sussex
Comments are closed on this article.