Albion duo Solly March and Jake Forster-Caskey are hoping to grab a third-place play-off berth with England under-21s.
Both produced bright performances in yesterday’s 1-1 draw with South Korea in the Toulon tournament.
But the result means England cannot reach the final and could miss out on the third-place decider too.
They need at least a point against Colombia tomorrow to stand a chance of third.
Forster-Caskey’s clever pass set up Cauley Woodrow’s early opener for England.
And March went close both to scoring and setting up a winner after going on as a half-time substitute on the right flank.
- Sami Hyypia backs keeper David Stockdale
- Sorry fans! Honest Stockdale holds his hands up for 'bad decision'
- Birthday boy Bruno was going for goal
- Albion denied by "one of the best"
- Albion held after Bruno breaks the goal drought