Albion duo Solly March and Jake Forster-Caskey are hoping to grab a third-place play-off berth with England under-21s.
Both produced bright performances in yesterday’s 1-1 draw with South Korea in the Toulon tournament.
But the result means England cannot reach the final and could miss out on the third-place decider too.
They need at least a point against Colombia tomorrow to stand a chance of third.
Forster-Caskey’s clever pass set up Cauley Woodrow’s early opener for England.
And March went close both to scoring and setting up a winner after going on as a half-time substitute on the right flank.
- Beating Blackpool is now a big deal for Albion. But don't expect it to be easy
- Albion will face new-look Cardiff - and Adams says an emotional farewell at Vale
- Teixeira has extra reason to get back in the Albion limelight
- Orlandi faces fitness fight for Amex trip
- Crawley sign Jamaica international