Albion duo Solly March and Jake Forster-Caskey are hoping for play-off success with England.
The pair are in contention to face Portugal in the third-place decider at the Toulon tournament, which is being staged in Avignon tomorrow (3pm BST).
March played the full 80 minutes as Gareth Southgate’s under-21s drew 1-1 with Colombia yesterday to secure second place in their group.
Forster-Caskey also played his part as a 19th-minute substitute for the injured Josh McEachran.
Forster-Caskey had started England’s previous three group games before the squad was rotated.
It was not a vintage display by England, who led early on through Cauley Woodrow's expert finish.
The Albion pair were involved in their best efforts on goal in the second period.
March was booked for kicking the ball away in what was a feisty tussle at times.
- Albion Analysis: Seagulls so hard to score against on their travels
- Hughton rues 'missed opportunity' for Albion
- Cardiff City 0 Albion 0: How we reported the action from the Cardiff City Stadium
- Murphy's Law for Albion, no moaning if you do not make the starting X1
- Albion star Stephens reveals turning point moment in Cardiff