Albion duo Solly March and Jake Forster-Caskey are hoping for play-off success with England.
The pair are in contention to face Portugal in the third-place decider at the Toulon tournament, which is being staged in Avignon tomorrow (3pm BST).
March played the full 80 minutes as Gareth Southgate’s under-21s drew 1-1 with Colombia yesterday to secure second place in their group.
Forster-Caskey also played his part as a 19th-minute substitute for the injured Josh McEachran.
Forster-Caskey had started England’s previous three group games before the squad was rotated.
It was not a vintage display by England, who led early on through Cauley Woodrow's expert finish.
The Albion pair were involved in their best efforts on goal in the second period.
March was booked for kicking the ball away in what was a feisty tussle at times.
- Murray is worth every penny of his fee says two-goal hero Baldock
- Albion Analysis: Best away performance since Bonfire Night douses promotion fears
- Hughton thanks fans as Albion celebrate at Oakwell
- No protest from Albion's Baldock over diving booking
- Stockdale delighted to see Albion back in great shape