Crawley have withdrawn offers to out-of-contract quartet Dannie Bulman, Mat Sadler, Mike Jones and Jamie Proctor. The players all missed a deadline of the end of May to tell Crawley whether they wanted to remain at the club, prompting the club to withdraw the deals.
Proctor and Jones had already indicated they would not be accepting significantly reduced wages but boss John Gregory was still hopeful last week that Bulman and Sadler would put pen to paper.
- Baldock, Murphy, Knockaert score as Albion go top. Now see how it happened
- Albion boss displays faith in Chelsea youngster
- Duffy scents chance to put rivals' noses out of joint
- Albion are the old heads of the Championship - but younger players know the ropes too
- Don't do it again, Knockaert tells the man who crocked Rosenior