Crawley have withdrawn offers to out-of-contract quartet Dannie Bulman, Mat Sadler, Mike Jones and Jamie Proctor. The players all missed a deadline of the end of May to tell Crawley whether they wanted to remain at the club, prompting the club to withdraw the deals.
Proctor and Jones had already indicated they would not be accepting significantly reduced wages but boss John Gregory was still hopeful last week that Bulman and Sadler would put pen to paper.
- Kayal insists Albion are not in the Prem just to make the numbers up
- Albion winger March in injury scare for England duty
- Albion ace Knockaert in the hunt for another prize
- Prestige friendly with Spanish giants shows how far Albion have come says Barber
- Ex-Albion midfielder set for Horsham after Bognor exit