Crawley have withdrawn offers to out-of-contract quartet Dannie Bulman, Mat Sadler, Mike Jones and Jamie Proctor. The players all missed a deadline of the end of May to tell Crawley whether they wanted to remain at the club, prompting the club to withdraw the deals.
Proctor and Jones had already indicated they would not be accepting significantly reduced wages but boss John Gregory was still hopeful last week that Bulman and Sadler would put pen to paper.
- Albion unchanged, Kayal waits for debut
- Blackpool v Albion from Bloomfield Road
- Blackpool bring in teens against Albion - and keeper is still in the cold
- Fowler on the bench as Crawley name unchanged team
- Orlandi aims to restore Blackpool pride - and that means beating the club he didn't want to leave