Crawley have withdrawn offers to out-of-contract quartet Dannie Bulman, Mat Sadler, Mike Jones and Jamie Proctor. The players all missed a deadline of the end of May to tell Crawley whether they wanted to remain at the club, prompting the club to withdraw the deals.
Proctor and Jones had already indicated they would not be accepting significantly reduced wages but boss John Gregory was still hopeful last week that Bulman and Sadler would put pen to paper.
- Albion will face new-look Cardiff - and Adams says an emotional farewell at Vale
- Teixeira has extra reason to get back in the Albion limelight
- Orlandi faces fitness fight for Amex trip
- Joyce on front foot as Sussex chase third spot
- Watch the match highlights as Albion lose 2-0 at Ipswich