Former Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia is the new favourite to take over as Albion manager.
Hyppia’s odds were slashed to a best-price Evens today as the Seagulls hunt for a successor to Oscar Garcia.
The Finn was being quoted as odds-on with two bookies.
Hyypia was linked with the Albion job last month and is keen to get back into management.
He was dismissed by Bayer Leverkusen two months ago.
Albion spoke to contenders last week and the quest to replace Oscar is continuing.
- Albion snatched March from under the nose of Newcastle
- Albion determined not to 'screw it up' this time reveals Barber
- Talking Point: Right on both sides in the Dale Stephens saga
- Top whistle blower takes charge of Albion's showdown with Newcastle United
- Baldock insists all talk of the Toon tussle will be saved until after Reading game