Former Liverpool defender Sami Hyypia is the new favourite to take over as Albion manager.
Hyppia’s odds were slashed to a best-price Evens today as the Seagulls hunt for a successor to Oscar Garcia.
The Finn was being quoted as odds-on with two bookies.
Hyypia was linked with the Albion job last month and is keen to get back into management.
He was dismissed by Bayer Leverkusen two months ago.
Albion spoke to contenders last week and the quest to replace Oscar is continuing.
- Albion sign Chelsea starlet to boost defensive cover for promotion push
- Rosenior steps up comeback as Albion under-23s lose to Forest
- Updated: Albion lose appeal against Glenn Murray's red card
- Albion No.1 shares the credit for his penalty heroics
- Poyet: I'd be delighted to see Albion go up - and complete the story we started