Albion coaches Juan Torrijo and Ruben Martinez have left the club by mutual consent.
The pair were brought to the Amex by former head coach Oscar Garcia when he took charge last summer.
Torrijo worked as fitness coach while Martinez looked after the goalkeepers.
- Hyypia vows to turn Albion's fortunes around
- Crawley offer Walsh new deal in a bid to hang on to captain
- Albion left themselves "wide open" to losing Stephen Ward
- Greer battling to give Albion a boost
- Saunders steps down as Peacehaven boss