Albion coaches Juan Torrijo and Ruben Martinez have left the club by mutual consent.
The pair were brought to the Amex by former head coach Oscar Garcia when he took charge last summer.
Torrijo worked as fitness coach while Martinez looked after the goalkeepers.
- Albion keeper hopes for great backing as he heads Home
- Video: Watch Crawley's home defeat by Gillingham
- Why Greer has extra reason to rock Gibraltar
- Non-league round-up: Burgess Hill edge closer to title, Eastbourne Borough make it four in a row, wins for Bognor and Three Bridges
- Saunders admits Crawley were given reality check