Albion coaches Juan Torrijo and Ruben Martinez have left the club by mutual consent.
The pair were brought to the Amex by former head coach Oscar Garcia when he took charge last summer.
Torrijo worked as fitness coach while Martinez looked after the goalkeepers.
- Talking Point: Right on both sides in the Dale Stephens saga
- Top whistle blower takes charge of Albion's showdown with Newcastle United
- Baldock insists all talk of the Toon tussle will be saved until after Reading game
- Fans roll back the years with memories of the Goldstone
- Ex-Albion defender McCarthy dies