Albion have spoken to experienced French manager Frederic Hantz about their vacant manager’s job.
They have also been strongly linked with former Liverpool manager Sami Hyypia, who had two years in charge at Bayer Leverkusen.
So which way do they go? The big-name player well known in this country who had an illustrious playing career followed by a brief but high-profile managerial stint?
Or the lesser known gaffer who has paid his dues in lower divisions and taken two teams to the top flight on restricted budgets?
Do they go for the international football figure or the man who has never worked outside his native France?
Or, as Tony Bloom and Paul Barber keep their cards close to their chests, do you hope there is another option out there who could yet emerge?
We’d love to know your thoughts.
- Norwich boss reckons Bennett loan could be good news all round
- UPDATED: Albion set to re-sign winger
- Jerome double keeps Albion out of drop zone
- Ellett wins in thrilling fashion
- With Video: All you need to know about Al-Habsi, Albion's new No.1