Sky Bet have suspended the betting on Sami Hyypia becoming the next Albion manager.
Albion have made no comment over the reports that Hyypia is set to take the job.
The former Liverpool and Finland defender has been out of work since leaving Bayer Leverkusen two months ago after two years in charge.
On Wednesday Mark Lawrenson told The Argus Hyypia would be “a great choice” for the role vacated by Oscar Garcia at the end of the season.
- Walton named in England squad
- Albion miss out on midfield target
- Jordan cleared for county action with Sussex
- Jordan expected to hand Sussex Championship boost
- Learning fast - now Forster-Caskey is backed to make final Euro cut