Sky Bet have suspended the betting on Sami Hyypia becoming the next Albion manager.
Albion have made no comment over the reports that Hyypia is set to take the job.
The former Liverpool and Finland defender has been out of work since leaving Bayer Leverkusen two months ago after two years in charge.
On Wednesday Mark Lawrenson told The Argus Hyypia would be “a great choice” for the role vacated by Oscar Garcia at the end of the season.
- Scot Greer calls for bravehearts
- Albion keeper hits back at critics
- Heat is on admits Hughton
- Harris spot-on for Albion youngsters
- Albion Analysis: No smiles at the annual awards after another low point