Sky Bet have suspended the betting on Sami Hyypia becoming the next Albion manager.
Albion have made no comment over the reports that Hyypia is set to take the job.
The former Liverpool and Finland defender has been out of work since leaving Bayer Leverkusen two months ago after two years in charge.
On Wednesday Mark Lawrenson told The Argus Hyypia would be “a great choice” for the role vacated by Oscar Garcia at the end of the season.
- Rosenior reckons Albion have the perfect blend to clinch promotion
- Albion striker Hemed responds to Israel ban
- More clean sheet joy with England for Albion defender Tomori
- Vote for your Albion player of the season
- Talking Point: Hughton the perfect manager to turn Hemed's international ban to Albion's advantage