Sky Bet have suspended the betting on Sami Hyypia becoming the next Albion manager.
Albion have made no comment over the reports that Hyypia is set to take the job.
The former Liverpool and Finland defender has been out of work since leaving Bayer Leverkusen two months ago after two years in charge.
On Wednesday Mark Lawrenson told The Argus Hyypia would be “a great choice” for the role vacated by Oscar Garcia at the end of the season.
- Colunga leaves Albion for return to Spain
- On his way back up North but now a cult figure, the stunning transformation of Albion striker Chris O'Grady
- Toko left Albion without a pay-off
- Kayal is aiming for the top with Albion
- Hughton happy with his business in transfer window