Sky Bet have suspended the betting on Sami Hyypia becoming the next Albion manager.
Albion have made no comment over the reports that Hyypia is set to take the job.
The former Liverpool and Finland defender has been out of work since leaving Bayer Leverkusen two months ago after two years in charge.
On Wednesday Mark Lawrenson told The Argus Hyypia would be “a great choice” for the role vacated by Oscar Garcia at the end of the season.
- Can Albion end that winless run? Your vote, your say
- Why Al-Habsi deal could be Kuszczak's final contribution to Albion
- Hectic times for Calderon with Bruno ruled out
- Reds warned Crewe game won't be easy
- We'll bounce back from Cup exit, says Widdrington