Sky Bet have suspended the betting on Sami Hyypia becoming the next Albion manager.
Albion have made no comment over the reports that Hyypia is set to take the job.
The former Liverpool and Finland defender has been out of work since leaving Bayer Leverkusen two months ago after two years in charge.
On Wednesday Mark Lawrenson told The Argus Hyypia would be “a great choice” for the role vacated by Oscar Garcia at the end of the season.
- Macca leaves Albion on loan and O'Grady on his way as well
- Bennett deal sealed by Albion
- Peterborough chief reveals deal for Mackail-Smith
- Bent: I can bring you goals
- Sussex players mourn the tragic death of Phil Hughes