Sky Bet have suspended the betting on Sami Hyypia becoming the next Albion manager.
Albion have made no comment over the reports that Hyypia is set to take the job.
The former Liverpool and Finland defender has been out of work since leaving Bayer Leverkusen two months ago after two years in charge.
On Wednesday Mark Lawrenson told The Argus Hyypia would be “a great choice” for the role vacated by Oscar Garcia at the end of the season.
- Albion boss wants to sort out spot kick duties
- Beer admits "kick up the backside" helped him to new Sussex deal
- Whitehawk to host Bognor in Senior Cup
- Bruno: That one was off the training ground
- Your vote, your say - who was Albion's man of the match at Norwich?