Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Hyypia takes charge at Albion
Albion tonight confirmed Sami Hyypia as their new manager.
The former Liverpool and Finland star takes charge at the Amex on a three–year deal.
Hyypia, 40, fended off competition from experienced French coach Frederic Hantz and other high-calibre contenders to land the job.
Nathan Jones will work alongside Hyypia as first team coach.
More to come...
- Jackson masterclass leads England
- Sussex go down in opening 50-over clash
- Scott makes it double gold for Sussex in Commonwealth Games
- Hales cuts loose at Horsham as Notts set Sussex a testing total
- Sussex ace Kerwood wins shooting gold medal at Commonwealth Games
Comments are closed on this article.