Albion tonight confirmed Sami Hyypia as their new manager.
The former Liverpool and Finland star takes charge at the Amex on a three–year deal.
Hyypia, 40, fended off competition from experienced French coach Frederic Hantz and other high-calibre contenders to land the job.
Nathan Jones will work alongside Hyypia as first team coach.
More to come...
- Hughton: Attacking quality made the difference
- Leaders sentence Albion to a sorry end at the Amex
- Albion v Watford - from the Amex
- Dunk, Forster-Caskey return - but Macca will have to wait and hope for Amex farewell
- Ighalo gets the nod for free-scoring Watford at the Amex