Albion tonight confirmed Sami Hyypia as their new manager.
The former Liverpool and Finland star takes charge at the Amex on a three–year deal.
Hyypia, 40, fended off competition from experienced French coach Frederic Hantz and other high-calibre contenders to land the job.
Nathan Jones will work alongside Hyypia as first team coach.
More to come...
- They meet again - but now Wood and Murray are divided in pursuit of a common goal
- Albion boss Chris Hughton impressed by rival manager Monk
- Albion legend Zamora admits it's all over
- Knockaert speaks about losing his dad - and targets promotion
- Albion Nostalgia: Staying up as Seagulls win on the final day