Albion tonight confirmed Sami Hyypia as their new manager.
The former Liverpool and Finland star takes charge at the Amex on a three–year deal.
Hyypia, 40, fended off competition from experienced French coach Frederic Hantz and other high-calibre contenders to land the job.
Nathan Jones will work alongside Hyypia as first team coach.
More to come...
- Albion sign young Tottenham striker
- New keeper coach Roberts rates Seagulls keeper
- Sharks sweat on Mills' fitness for Blast action
- Former Albion star serves up stark warning
- Macca warming up with the Hatters