Albion tonight confirmed Sami Hyypia as their new manager.
The former Liverpool and Finland star takes charge at the Amex on a three–year deal.
Hyypia, 40, fended off competition from experienced French coach Frederic Hantz and other high-calibre contenders to land the job.
Nathan Jones will work alongside Hyypia as first team coach.
More to come...
- Teixeira eyes Albion return if door is closed at Anfield
- BIG FIGHT NIGHT: Eubank - I'm a warrior
- Albion extend travel zone - and are confident of swift season ticket business
- Your vote, your say - will it be heaven or hell at Bolton?
- Albion duo go back out on loan