Albion tonight confirmed Sami Hyypia as their new manager.
The former Liverpool and Finland star takes charge at the Amex on a three–year deal.
Hyypia, 40, fended off competition from experienced French coach Frederic Hantz and other high-calibre contenders to land the job.
Nathan Jones will work alongside Hyypia as first team coach.
More to come...
- Hughton believes new boy can be a bargain
- Your vote, your say - How will Albion fare at Blackpool?
- Baldock admits he had doubts over Albion move
- Dickson tells fans they can make difference
- New boy has big part to play for Reds