Albion tonight confirmed Sami Hyypia as their new manager.
The former Liverpool and Finland star takes charge at the Amex on a three–year deal.
Hyypia, 40, fended off competition from experienced French coach Frederic Hantz and other high-calibre contenders to land the job.
Nathan Jones will work alongside Hyypia as first team coach.
More to come...
- Hyypia's mixed feelings after draw
- Who was your man-of-the-match tonight?
- Dunk rescues point for Albion
- Huddersfield v Albion LIVE
- Chicksen starts for Albion at Huddersfield