Albion tonight confirmed Sami Hyypia as their new manager.
The former Liverpool and Finland star takes charge at the Amex on a three–year deal.
Hyypia, 40, fended off competition from experienced French coach Frederic Hantz and other high-calibre contenders to land the job.
Nathan Jones will work alongside Hyypia as first team coach.
More to come...
- Stephens: Stay up, then we must aim for top six next term
- Wordsworth: Let's win this for Dean
- End of an era as Worthing play last home game on grass
- He's a true blue Evertonian - but Kissock loves life at Hawks
- Chapman tells champions: Go out in style