Sami Hyypia likes his teams to counter-attack at pace.
And Bayer Leverkusen offered a few examples of that as they surged into second place in the Bundesliga in the first half of last season.
Have a look at these goals from the opening 17 games.
A significant proportion came at the end of rapid attacks from deep.
The Argus reported on Monday how Hyypia likes to play the game.
And he backed that report up himself today when he told reporters he was not overly worried by possession percentages but that he wanted his men to counter-attack more quickly than last season.
Leverkusen averaged a 50% share of possession in the Bundesliga last season.
But they led the division in counter-attack goals with 11.
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley
- Transfer deadline day liveblog