Albion will face Partick Thistle and Real Betis in friendlies during their pre-season trip to Spain.
Sami Hyypia's men play Partick on the evening of Saturday, July 12 and take on relegated Betis the following Thursday evening.
Both matches take place at the Pinatar Arena in San Pedro del Pinatar.
There will also be two under-21 friendlies in the region, details of which have yet to be confirmed.
- They were more hungry for the win, says Albion striker Murray
- Bruno rues missed opportunity - but title ambition lives on
- Hughton admits Albion lacked quality as another chance to clinch the title slips by
- Seagulls blow title chance - but fans show their appreciation of promotion season
- Early arrivals wish Hughton well ahead of record-breaking occasion at the Amex