Albion will face Partick Thistle and Real Betis in friendlies during their pre-season trip to Spain.
Sami Hyypia's men play Partick on the evening of Saturday, July 12 and take on relegated Betis the following Thursday evening.
Both matches take place at the Pinatar Arena in San Pedro del Pinatar.
There will also be two under-21 friendlies in the region, details of which have yet to be confirmed.
- Albion get Premier League ref for promotion decider
- Albion Analysis: Not lift-off but late hope for the promotion showdown with Boro
- We're underdogs for last-day promotion shootout, says Hughton
- Wilson eyes last-day decider after striking late
- Sussex dig in as they bid to salvage draw against Leicestershire