Albion will face Partick Thistle and Real Betis in friendlies during their pre-season trip to Spain.
Sami Hyypia's men play Partick on the evening of Saturday, July 12 and take on relegated Betis the following Thursday evening.
Both matches take place at the Pinatar Arena in San Pedro del Pinatar.
There will also be two under-21 friendlies in the region, details of which have yet to be confirmed.
- Ex-Fulham defender on board as Albion expand their recruitment set-up
- Reds boss issues challenge to the players he said could go
- Albion veteran still ambitious
- Albion under threat from Fulham Kit man
- Albion stretch Halford's stay