Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion handed home draw
Albion will host League Two side Cheltenham in the first round of the Capital One Cup.
The tie, drawn this morning, will take place in the week commencing August 11.
Albion will look for improved fortunes on the past two campaigns, when they have made first-round exits to lower division opponents.
Two years ago an Alan Navarro debut double against his old club helped send the Seagulls to a shock 3-0 reverse at Swindon.
Last season they let slip an early lead and lost 3-1 in extra-time at home to Newport County.
New boss Sami Hyypia helped Liverpool win the trophy twice as a player, in 2011 and 2003.
- Talking Point: No blame game needed for Ulloa move
- Hyypia in race for signings
- Jordan's burst has Sussex scenting victory at Horsham
- Now John could net Crawley deal
- Mitchell wants England to lay down marker
Comments are closed on this article.