Hyypia's reign begins with a win

Sami Hyypia looks relaxed at Lewes today (photo Simon Dack)

Shamir Fenelon fires in one of his goals

First published in Sport
Last updated
by

Sami Hyypia launched his reign as Albion manager with a 5-0 stroll at Lewes.

The new Seagulls chief used 22 players and would have taken plenty of positives from the opening game of pre-season.

Summer signing Nzuzi Toko produced a lively performance in front of the back four in the first half, Kazenga LuaLua scored a cracking goal to make it 2-0 at half-time and Craig Mackail-Smith, who missed much of last season through injury, netted within a minute of his introduction.

Inigo Calderon grabbed the first Albion goal under Hyypia in front of a sell-out crowd of 2,150 at the Dripping Pan while Shamir Fenelon got the last two.

Kemy Agustien had the first chance of the contest on 18 minutes, flashing a shot wide from distance.

Albion got stronger as the half wore on, Leo Ulloa slicing a volley at the back post just before the half-hour mark, then Will Buckley’s clever back-heel from a low LuaLua cross was superbly saved by Rikki Banks.

The deadlock was broken from an Agustien corner on 36 minutes which found its way to the back post where Calderon coolly converted.

The second goal on 41 minutes was a fabulous 25-yard strike from LuaLua which flew past an outstretched Banks into the top corner.

Hyypia employed a completely different XI for the second half and the new boys needed just 56 seconds to add to the lead, Craig Mackail-Smith turning and shooting beyond Banks into the far corner.

Fenelon – formerly known as Shamir Goodwin – slipped home a fourth on 55 minutes and also added the fifth 11 minutes from time after linking well with Solly March.

Mackail-Smith produced some lovely touches in the second half while March looked a lively customer on his return to the Dripping Pan where he launched his career.

Albion 1st half: Ankergren; Calderon, Greer, Maksimenko, Hunt; Toko, Agustien, Harris; Buckley, Ulloa; LuaLua.

Albion 2nd half: Walton; Bruno, Rea, Dunk, Chicksen; Ince, Forster-Caskey, Asmundsson; March, Mackail-Smith, Fenelon.

Lewes: Banks (sub Burbridge 81), Malins (sub S.Crabb 55), Rowe, Elphick (sub Percival 75), Cole (sub Brinkhurst 59); Napper (sub Branford 19), Dixon (sub Marshall 70), Logan (Stinson 46); Romain (sub Treleaven), Blewden, Wheeler (sub Howell 79).

Comments (28)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:01pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Conelli98 says...

Mayfield Sweeper....formerly known as ???
You know you want to everyone!!!😝
Well Done Brighton
Mayfield Sweeper....formerly known as ??? You know you want to everyone!!!😝 Well Done Brighton Conelli98
  • Score: 2

5:07pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Singing Seagull, Indonesia says...

Is it reasonable to assume that if a deal with Leicester was imminent it would have been agreed that Ulloa wouldn't play today? I'm sure nobody would have wanted to risk an injury playing against Lewes if they were about to exchange (7.5??) millions.

And did Shamir change his name to distance himself from his Uncle Fred?? 😄
Is it reasonable to assume that if a deal with Leicester was imminent it would have been agreed that Ulloa wouldn't play today? I'm sure nobody would have wanted to risk an injury playing against Lewes if they were about to exchange (7.5??) millions. And did Shamir change his name to distance himself from his Uncle Fred?? 😄 Singing Seagull, Indonesia
  • Score: 7

5:30pm Sat 5 Jul 14

ringtone says...

What are we doing playing games during the world cup.

For pete sakes show some respect.
What are we doing playing games during the world cup. For pete sakes show some respect. ringtone
  • Score: -38

5:36pm Sat 5 Jul 14

klemaniac says...

Singing Seagull, Indonesia wrote:
Is it reasonable to assume that if a deal with Leicester was imminent it would have been agreed that Ulloa wouldn't play today? I'm sure nobody would have wanted to risk an injury playing against Lewes if they were about to exchange (7.5??) millions.

And did Shamir change his name to distance himself from his Uncle Fred?? 😄
Perhaps Mr Barber gave him a fiver to change it hoping it would fool fans into thinking they had bought a new player
[quote][p][bold]Singing Seagull, Indonesia[/bold] wrote: Is it reasonable to assume that if a deal with Leicester was imminent it would have been agreed that Ulloa wouldn't play today? I'm sure nobody would have wanted to risk an injury playing against Lewes if they were about to exchange (7.5??) millions. And did Shamir change his name to distance himself from his Uncle Fred?? 😄[/p][/quote]Perhaps Mr Barber gave him a fiver to change it hoping it would fool fans into thinking they had bought a new player klemaniac
  • Score: 18

5:53pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Rhodes Seagull says...

ringtone wrote:
What are we doing playing games during the world cup.

For pete sakes show some respect.
Because we support Brighton and Hove Albion and there news out ways anything that can come from a world cup that we played a very little part in!!!
[quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: What are we doing playing games during the world cup. For pete sakes show some respect.[/p][/quote]Because we support Brighton and Hove Albion and there news out ways anything that can come from a world cup that we played a very little part in!!! Rhodes Seagull
  • Score: 4

6:03pm Sat 5 Jul 14

VegasSeagull says...

Singing Seagull, Indonesia wrote:
Is it reasonable to assume that if a deal with Leicester was imminent it would have been agreed that Ulloa wouldn't play today? I'm sure nobody would have wanted to risk an injury playing against Lewes if they were about to exchange (7.5??) millions.

And did Shamir change his name to distance himself from his Uncle Fred?? 😄
I could go with that, and it also casts doubts over a comment on here that said, Ulloa was in Leicester holding talks, a medical or both.
[quote][p][bold]Singing Seagull, Indonesia[/bold] wrote: Is it reasonable to assume that if a deal with Leicester was imminent it would have been agreed that Ulloa wouldn't play today? I'm sure nobody would have wanted to risk an injury playing against Lewes if they were about to exchange (7.5??) millions. And did Shamir change his name to distance himself from his Uncle Fred?? 😄[/p][/quote]I could go with that, and it also casts doubts over a comment on here that said, Ulloa was in Leicester holding talks, a medical or both. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 4

6:08pm Sat 5 Jul 14

ringtone says...

Rhodes Seagull wrote:
ringtone wrote:
What are we doing playing games during the world cup.

For pete sakes show some respect.
Because we support Brighton and Hove Albion and there news out ways anything that can come from a world cup that we played a very little part in!!!
It is because of your need to be sated 24/7 that allows tv contracts to be signed for billions meaning every player in the world is intersted in playing in the premiership.

Which in turn leeds,leeds leeds to young english struggling to get games in the top flight.

In conclusion Englands early demise is the fault of people like you.
[quote][p][bold]Rhodes Seagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: What are we doing playing games during the world cup. For pete sakes show some respect.[/p][/quote]Because we support Brighton and Hove Albion and there news out ways anything that can come from a world cup that we played a very little part in!!![/p][/quote]It is because of your need to be sated 24/7 that allows tv contracts to be signed for billions meaning every player in the world is intersted in playing in the premiership. Which in turn leeds,leeds leeds to young english struggling to get games in the top flight. In conclusion Englands early demise is the fault of people like you. ringtone
  • Score: -15

6:18pm Sat 5 Jul 14

ringtone says...

The Drip is always a difficult place to get a result.
The Drip is always a difficult place to get a result. ringtone
  • Score: -7

6:49pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Guernsey gull says...

ringtone wrote:
The Drip is always a difficult place to get a result.
Ringtone you are a complete arse !
[quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: The Drip is always a difficult place to get a result.[/p][/quote]Ringtone you are a complete arse ! Guernsey gull
  • Score: 8

7:02pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Mayfield sweeper says...

This is the absolute minimum acceptable against a sunday league team of Lewes standard, most championship teams are going to provide a sterner test than this so no one should get too carried away. Still a good start for Sami although it's too early to judge him properly, repeat this result against Sheffield Wednesday and there will be genuine cause for optimism, IF we can sign some proper players.
This is the absolute minimum acceptable against a sunday league team of Lewes standard, most championship teams are going to provide a sterner test than this so no one should get too carried away. Still a good start for Sami although it's too early to judge him properly, repeat this result against Sheffield Wednesday and there will be genuine cause for optimism, IF we can sign some proper players. Mayfield sweeper
  • Score: -16

7:12pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Jules boy says...

Field 2 teams and win 5-0, what's the panic all about?
Field 2 teams and win 5-0, what's the panic all about? Jules boy
  • Score: 9

7:38pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Claude Back says...

Ulloa didn't do much against lowly opposition. If he stays he needs to up his game don't you think?
Ulloa didn't do much against lowly opposition. If he stays he needs to up his game don't you think? Claude Back
  • Score: 5

8:46pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Willie, Willie Irvine says...

Claude Back wrote:
Ulloa didn't do much against lowly opposition. If he stays he needs to up his game don't you think?
Let's hope he wasn't in a big sulk and making a point.
[quote][p][bold]Claude Back[/bold] wrote: Ulloa didn't do much against lowly opposition. If he stays he needs to up his game don't you think?[/p][/quote]Let's hope he wasn't in a big sulk and making a point. Willie, Willie Irvine
  • Score: 5

9:34pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Cockwomble says...

Willie, Willie Irvine wrote:
Claude Back wrote:
Ulloa didn't do much against lowly opposition. If he stays he needs to up his game don't you think?
Let's hope he wasn't in a big sulk and making a point.
mate of mine said ulloa was laughing and joking at times in the game
[quote][p][bold]Willie, Willie Irvine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Claude Back[/bold] wrote: Ulloa didn't do much against lowly opposition. If he stays he needs to up his game don't you think?[/p][/quote]Let's hope he wasn't in a big sulk and making a point.[/p][/quote]mate of mine said ulloa was laughing and joking at times in the game Cockwomble
  • Score: 2

10:29pm Sat 5 Jul 14

lenward says...

Not to big a test for the team, dusted of the legs and gave them a scratch. I hope Remy Agustin makes his mark this season, he didn't do anything last season. Lets hope Sami can be the man to motivate him. The little we saw of him last season told me he could be the playmaker given the right motivation, but will Sami have the patience to do it, we will see. I also wonder if they will give Ronan Ince some shooting practise give him the confidence to do it more. A lot of tweaking to do in the next month, and new players we hope.
Not to big a test for the team, dusted of the legs and gave them a scratch. I hope Remy Agustin makes his mark this season, he didn't do anything last season. Lets hope Sami can be the man to motivate him. The little we saw of him last season told me he could be the playmaker given the right motivation, but will Sami have the patience to do it, we will see. I also wonder if they will give Ronan Ince some shooting practise give him the confidence to do it more. A lot of tweaking to do in the next month, and new players we hope. lenward
  • Score: 0

10:46pm Sat 5 Jul 14

Willie, Willie Irvine says...

Cockwomble wrote:
Willie, Willie Irvine wrote:
Claude Back wrote:
Ulloa didn't do much against lowly opposition. If he stays he needs to up his game don't you think?
Let's hope he wasn't in a big sulk and making a point.
mate of mine said ulloa was laughing and joking at times in the game
Good, we need a team of happy bunnies....
[quote][p][bold]Cockwomble[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Willie, Willie Irvine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Claude Back[/bold] wrote: Ulloa didn't do much against lowly opposition. If he stays he needs to up his game don't you think?[/p][/quote]Let's hope he wasn't in a big sulk and making a point.[/p][/quote]mate of mine said ulloa was laughing and joking at times in the game[/p][/quote]Good, we need a team of happy bunnies.... Willie, Willie Irvine
  • Score: 4

12:31am Sun 6 Jul 14

Joel'sGrandad says...

These games are to give players game time, build up match fitness and to give Sami time to evaluate his players and to give them the opportunity to put into practice what he is trying to get across to them. So no need to get carried away with the result.
I'd like to know what tactics Sami is employing. Are we moving the ball quicker from back to front and are we shooting more. What about are we counter attacking quickly or still using the slow build up.
So Evening Argus can we have more details please, not just who scored the goals. UTA
These games are to give players game time, build up match fitness and to give Sami time to evaluate his players and to give them the opportunity to put into practice what he is trying to get across to them. So no need to get carried away with the result. I'd like to know what tactics Sami is employing. Are we moving the ball quicker from back to front and are we shooting more. What about are we counter attacking quickly or still using the slow build up. So Evening Argus can we have more details please, not just who scored the goals. UTA Joel'sGrandad
  • Score: 1

9:34am Sun 6 Jul 14

lenward says...

If Alloa does stay I hope he will stop looking for freekicks he is not going to get . He spent to much time doing that last season, and not enough time on using his strength. perhaps he needs his DNA changed.

I hope Sami is working on players attacking the ball in the box, that was lacking last season, and Bruno's crossing of the ball, always over hit it.

Perhaps I should apply for the assistant managers job, want do you all thing.
If Alloa does stay I hope he will stop looking for freekicks he is not going to get . He spent to much time doing that last season, and not enough time on using his strength. perhaps he needs his DNA changed. I hope Sami is working on players attacking the ball in the box, that was lacking last season, and Bruno's crossing of the ball, always over hit it. Perhaps I should apply for the assistant managers job, want do you all thing. lenward
  • Score: -8

11:33am Sun 6 Jul 14

gilbertthecat says...

lenward wrote:
If Alloa does stay I hope he will stop looking for freekicks he is not going to get . He spent to much time doing that last season, and not enough time on using his strength. perhaps he needs his DNA changed. I hope Sami is working on players attacking the ball in the box, that was lacking last season, and Bruno's crossing of the ball, always over hit it. Perhaps I should apply for the assistant managers job, want do you all thing.
Which team do you want to apply to? Don't know who Alloa plays for! ;-)
[quote][p][bold]lenward[/bold] wrote: If Alloa does stay I hope he will stop looking for freekicks he is not going to get . He spent to much time doing that last season, and not enough time on using his strength. perhaps he needs his DNA changed. I hope Sami is working on players attacking the ball in the box, that was lacking last season, and Bruno's crossing of the ball, always over hit it. Perhaps I should apply for the assistant managers job, want do you all thing.[/p][/quote]Which team do you want to apply to? Don't know who Alloa plays for! ;-) gilbertthecat
  • Score: 4

11:37am Sun 6 Jul 14

Claude Back says...

lenward wrote:
If Alloa does stay I hope he will stop looking for freekicks he is not going to get . He spent to much time doing that last season, and not enough time on using his strength. perhaps he needs his DNA changed.

I hope Sami is working on players attacking the ball in the box, that was lacking last season, and Bruno's crossing of the ball, always over hit it.

Perhaps I should apply for the assistant managers job, want do you all thing.
Well, with your communication skill you could maybe apply for a PR post?
[quote][p][bold]lenward[/bold] wrote: If Alloa does stay I hope he will stop looking for freekicks he is not going to get . He spent to much time doing that last season, and not enough time on using his strength. perhaps he needs his DNA changed. I hope Sami is working on players attacking the ball in the box, that was lacking last season, and Bruno's crossing of the ball, always over hit it. Perhaps I should apply for the assistant managers job, want do you all thing.[/p][/quote]Well, with your communication skill you could maybe apply for a PR post? Claude Back
  • Score: 4

11:40am Sun 6 Jul 14

Claude Back says...

gilbertthecat wrote:
lenward wrote:
If Alloa does stay I hope he will stop looking for freekicks he is not going to get . He spent to much time doing that last season, and not enough time on using his strength. perhaps he needs his DNA changed. I hope Sami is working on players attacking the ball in the box, that was lacking last season, and Bruno's crossing of the ball, always over hit it. Perhaps I should apply for the assistant managers job, want do you all thing.
Which team do you want to apply to? Don't know who Alloa plays for! ;-)
Think it's some Hawaiian club? Or a French one...but then he would have to say it only once.
[quote][p][bold]gilbertthecat[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lenward[/bold] wrote: If Alloa does stay I hope he will stop looking for freekicks he is not going to get . He spent to much time doing that last season, and not enough time on using his strength. perhaps he needs his DNA changed. I hope Sami is working on players attacking the ball in the box, that was lacking last season, and Bruno's crossing of the ball, always over hit it. Perhaps I should apply for the assistant managers job, want do you all thing.[/p][/quote]Which team do you want to apply to? Don't know who Alloa plays for! ;-)[/p][/quote]Think it's some Hawaiian club? Or a French one...but then he would have to say it only once. Claude Back
  • Score: 6

11:58am Sun 6 Jul 14

Claude Back says...

Joel'sGrandad wrote:
These games are to give players game time, build up match fitness and to give Sami time to evaluate his players and to give them the opportunity to put into practice what he is trying to get across to them. So no need to get carried away with the result.
I'd like to know what tactics Sami is employing. Are we moving the ball quicker from back to front and are we shooting more. What about are we counter attacking quickly or still using the slow build up.
So Evening Argus can we have more details please, not just who scored the goals. UTA
Too early to tell or see a definite pattern. They were so many changes. However, on this showing which obviously cannot be conclusive, CMS looked like he is back to his best considering his lay off and could displace Ulloa even if he stays and S.H. goes with a single striker option in a 4-4-3 with two wingers. This would be a counter attacking set-up. From Sami's comments already he seems to favour a single striker and have a more traditional 4-4-2 as Plan B. I am not sure we will see the dream combo for some of CMS and Ulloa. Hope I am wrong.
[quote][p][bold]Joel'sGrandad[/bold] wrote: These games are to give players game time, build up match fitness and to give Sami time to evaluate his players and to give them the opportunity to put into practice what he is trying to get across to them. So no need to get carried away with the result. I'd like to know what tactics Sami is employing. Are we moving the ball quicker from back to front and are we shooting more. What about are we counter attacking quickly or still using the slow build up. So Evening Argus can we have more details please, not just who scored the goals. UTA[/p][/quote]Too early to tell or see a definite pattern. They were so many changes. However, on this showing which obviously cannot be conclusive, CMS looked like he is back to his best considering his lay off and could displace Ulloa even if he stays and S.H. goes with a single striker option in a 4-4-3 with two wingers. This would be a counter attacking set-up. From Sami's comments already he seems to favour a single striker and have a more traditional 4-4-2 as Plan B. I am not sure we will see the dream combo for some of CMS and Ulloa. Hope I am wrong. Claude Back
  • Score: 5

12:39pm Sun 6 Jul 14

martyt says...

he would be in trouble if they did not win ,its like a race between a F 1 car and a push bike ,should be no contest
he would be in trouble if they did not win ,its like a race between a F 1 car and a push bike ,should be no contest martyt
  • Score: 1

12:41pm Sun 6 Jul 14

gordongull says...

Claude Back wrote:
gilbertthecat wrote:
lenward wrote:
If Alloa does stay I hope he will stop looking for freekicks he is not going to get . He spent to much time doing that last season, and not enough time on using his strength. perhaps he needs his DNA changed. I hope Sami is working on players attacking the ball in the box, that was lacking last season, and Bruno's crossing of the ball, always over hit it. Perhaps I should apply for the assistant managers job, want do you all thing.
Which team do you want to apply to? Don't know who Alloa plays for! ;-)
Think it's some Hawaiian club? Or a French one...but then he would have to say it only once.
Maybe it's the Metropolitan Police FC, in which case he would have to say it three times.
[quote][p][bold]Claude Back[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gilbertthecat[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lenward[/bold] wrote: If Alloa does stay I hope he will stop looking for freekicks he is not going to get . He spent to much time doing that last season, and not enough time on using his strength. perhaps he needs his DNA changed. I hope Sami is working on players attacking the ball in the box, that was lacking last season, and Bruno's crossing of the ball, always over hit it. Perhaps I should apply for the assistant managers job, want do you all thing.[/p][/quote]Which team do you want to apply to? Don't know who Alloa plays for! ;-)[/p][/quote]Think it's some Hawaiian club? Or a French one...but then he would have to say it only once.[/p][/quote]Maybe it's the Metropolitan Police FC, in which case he would have to say it three times. gordongull
  • Score: 2

12:58pm Sun 6 Jul 14

Joel'sGrandad says...

Claude Back wrote:
Joel'sGrandad wrote:
These games are to give players game time, build up match fitness and to give Sami time to evaluate his players and to give them the opportunity to put into practice what he is trying to get across to them. So no need to get carried away with the result.
I'd like to know what tactics Sami is employing. Are we moving the ball quicker from back to front and are we shooting more. What about are we counter attacking quickly or still using the slow build up.
So Evening Argus can we have more details please, not just who scored the goals. UTA
Too early to tell or see a definite pattern. They were so many changes. However, on this showing which obviously cannot be conclusive, CMS looked like he is back to his best considering his lay off and could displace Ulloa even if he stays and S.H. goes with a single striker option in a 4-4-3 with two wingers. This would be a counter attacking set-up. From Sami's comments already he seems to favour a single striker and have a more traditional 4-4-2 as Plan B. I am not sure we will see the dream combo for some of CMS and Ulloa. Hope I am wrong.
Thanks for the feedback. Sounds promising. UTA
[quote][p][bold]Claude Back[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Joel'sGrandad[/bold] wrote: These games are to give players game time, build up match fitness and to give Sami time to evaluate his players and to give them the opportunity to put into practice what he is trying to get across to them. So no need to get carried away with the result. I'd like to know what tactics Sami is employing. Are we moving the ball quicker from back to front and are we shooting more. What about are we counter attacking quickly or still using the slow build up. So Evening Argus can we have more details please, not just who scored the goals. UTA[/p][/quote]Too early to tell or see a definite pattern. They were so many changes. However, on this showing which obviously cannot be conclusive, CMS looked like he is back to his best considering his lay off and could displace Ulloa even if he stays and S.H. goes with a single striker option in a 4-4-3 with two wingers. This would be a counter attacking set-up. From Sami's comments already he seems to favour a single striker and have a more traditional 4-4-2 as Plan B. I am not sure we will see the dream combo for some of CMS and Ulloa. Hope I am wrong.[/p][/quote]Thanks for the feedback. Sounds promising. UTA Joel'sGrandad
  • Score: 2

1:30pm Sun 6 Jul 14

tinker111 says...

Willie, Willie Irvine wrote:
Cockwomble wrote:
Willie, Willie Irvine wrote:
Claude Back wrote:
Ulloa didn't do much against lowly opposition. If he stays he needs to up his game don't you think?
Let's hope he wasn't in a big sulk and making a point.
mate of mine said ulloa was laughing and joking at times in the game
Good, we need a team of happy bunnies....
No Smiles don't mean you are doing much and for me he needed to up his game last season before &after injury ,if we can get money (real) then let go , sadly it will go into BARBER pot to clear so called debt ????????.
Wont be on real signings
[quote][p][bold]Willie, Willie Irvine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Cockwomble[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Willie, Willie Irvine[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Claude Back[/bold] wrote: Ulloa didn't do much against lowly opposition. If he stays he needs to up his game don't you think?[/p][/quote]Let's hope he wasn't in a big sulk and making a point.[/p][/quote]mate of mine said ulloa was laughing and joking at times in the game[/p][/quote]Good, we need a team of happy bunnies....[/p][/quote]No Smiles don't mean you are doing much and for me he needed to up his game last season before &after injury ,if we can get money (real) then let go , sadly it will go into BARBER pot to clear so called debt ????????. Wont be on real signings tinker111
  • Score: -1

1:35pm Sun 6 Jul 14

fansunited says...

I was at the game yesterday an I thought Ulloa was lazy as he often is, he touched the ball about 3 times & seemed a little uninterested at times, but also did have a few smiles. Sami played 11 first half an a different 11 second half no changes during either half. 2nd half was faster as more of the youngsters were playing. The kit looked better live then in the pictures.....UTA
I was at the game yesterday an I thought Ulloa was lazy as he often is, he touched the ball about 3 times & seemed a little uninterested at times, but also did have a few smiles. Sami played 11 first half an a different 11 second half no changes during either half. 2nd half was faster as more of the youngsters were playing. The kit looked better live then in the pictures.....UTA fansunited
  • Score: 2

9:29am Mon 7 Jul 14

lenward says...

Claude Back wrote:
gilbertthecat wrote:
lenward wrote:
If Alloa does stay I hope he will stop looking for freekicks he is not going to get . He spent to much time doing that last season, and not enough time on using his strength. perhaps he needs his DNA changed. I hope Sami is working on players attacking the ball in the box, that was lacking last season, and Bruno's crossing of the ball, always over hit it. Perhaps I should apply for the assistant managers job, want do you all thing.
Which team do you want to apply to? Don't know who Alloa plays for! ;-)
Think it's some Hawaiian club? Or a French one...but then he would have to say it only once.
So does this mean if I learn to spell, I get the job.
[quote][p][bold]Claude Back[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gilbertthecat[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]lenward[/bold] wrote: If Alloa does stay I hope he will stop looking for freekicks he is not going to get . He spent to much time doing that last season, and not enough time on using his strength. perhaps he needs his DNA changed. I hope Sami is working on players attacking the ball in the box, that was lacking last season, and Bruno's crossing of the ball, always over hit it. Perhaps I should apply for the assistant managers job, want do you all thing.[/p][/quote]Which team do you want to apply to? Don't know who Alloa plays for! ;-)[/p][/quote]Think it's some Hawaiian club? Or a French one...but then he would have to say it only once.[/p][/quote]So does this mean if I learn to spell, I get the job. lenward
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree