Albion striker Leo Ulloa has a minor ankle injury.
The problem ruled him out of today’s 4-0 friendly win over Partick Thistle.
Kazenga LuaLua also sat out the run out at the Pinatar Arena in Spain.
LuaLua has a calf injury, also reported to be minor in nature.
Boss Sami Hyypia is loathe to risk any of his players in pre-season.
Ulloa and LuaLua watched the game, in which Craig Mackail-Smith, Gordon Greer, Shamir Fenelon and Charlie Harris netted.
- You knew they would beat Bolton. So what's your prediction as Albion face Charlton?
- Pace ace Vetokele can pose threat to Albion on the counter
- Forster-Caskey fancies it. But who'll be on the spot if Albion get a penalty today?
- Big interview - Colunga wants to rediscover the hunger after leaving his comfort zone
- Decisions, decisions! Who would you send out against the Addicks?