Albion striker Leo Ulloa has a minor ankle injury.
The problem ruled him out of today’s 4-0 friendly win over Partick Thistle.
Kazenga LuaLua also sat out the run out at the Pinatar Arena in Spain.
LuaLua has a calf injury, also reported to be minor in nature.
Boss Sami Hyypia is loathe to risk any of his players in pre-season.
Ulloa and LuaLua watched the game, in which Craig Mackail-Smith, Gordon Greer, Shamir Fenelon and Charlie Harris netted.
- Albion fans urged to pump up the volume for title push
- Langford to referee Albion on their big day
- Keep off! Albion issue warning as FA quiz club over pitch invasion
- "You couldn't hear anything but boos". Twenty years on from the last game at the Goldstone Steve Gritt reveals how he went from zero to hero as Albion manager
- Knockaert insists he has nothing to prove in the Premier League