Albion striker Leo Ulloa has a minor ankle injury.
The problem ruled him out of today’s 4-0 friendly win over Partick Thistle.
Kazenga LuaLua also sat out the run out at the Pinatar Arena in Spain.
LuaLua has a calf injury, also reported to be minor in nature.
Boss Sami Hyypia is loathe to risk any of his players in pre-season.
Ulloa and LuaLua watched the game, in which Craig Mackail-Smith, Gordon Greer, Shamir Fenelon and Charlie Harris netted.
- Albion defender Rosenior determined to overcome the managerial odds
- Rosenior reckons Albion have the perfect blend to clinch promotion
- Davis backs injury-hit Sussex to be fit and firing for start of new season
- Albion striker Hemed responds to Israel ban
- More clean sheet joy with England for Albion defender Tomori