Albion have signed Barnsley striker Chris O'Grady on a three-year deal.
The vastly experienced 28-year-old arrives at the Amex for an undisclosed fee.
O’Grady passed his medical today and starts training with new colleagues on Monday.
The Argus undertands Albion have paid £500,000 for the former Sheffield Wednesday, Oldham and Rochdale striker
Fans will get their first sight of him in action when the Seagulls go to Crawley for a friendly on Wednesday.
- Derby will be difficult to beat even without top strikers warns Albion boss
- Calderon wants revenge against Rams
- Albion add former FA executive to backroom team
- Your vote: What will the result be when Albion face league leaders Derby tonight?
- Reds new boy puzzled about lowly league position