Albion have signed Barnsley striker Chris O'Grady on a three-year deal.
The vastly experienced 28-year-old arrives at the Amex for an undisclosed fee.
O’Grady passed his medical today and starts training with new colleagues on Monday.
The Argus undertands Albion have paid £500,000 for the former Sheffield Wednesday, Oldham and Rochdale striker
Fans will get their first sight of him in action when the Seagulls go to Crawley for a friendly on Wednesday.
- Albion defender Rosenior determined to overcome the managerial odds
- Rosenior reckons Albion have the perfect blend to clinch promotion
- Konta fights back to reach semi-finals in Miami
- Davis backs injury-hit Sussex to be fit and firing for start of new season
- Albion striker Hemed responds to Israel ban