Albion have signed Barnsley striker Chris O'Grady on a three-year deal.
The vastly experienced 28-year-old arrives at the Amex for an undisclosed fee.
O’Grady passed his medical today and starts training with new colleagues on Monday.
The Argus undertands Albion have paid £500,000 for the former Sheffield Wednesday, Oldham and Rochdale striker
Fans will get their first sight of him in action when the Seagulls go to Crawley for a friendly on Wednesday.
- Albion still six clear of drop zone - and shellshocked Blackpool are up next
- Baldock saluted for being a team player
- Greer prepared to show dark side to contain Giroud
- Teixeira backed to turn on more magic
- Hughton says new boy will be dynamic