Albion have signed Barnsley striker Chris O'Grady on a three-year deal.
The vastly experienced 28-year-old arrives at the Amex for an undisclosed fee.
O’Grady passed his medical today and starts training with new colleagues on Monday.
The Argus undertands Albion have paid £500,000 for the former Sheffield Wednesday, Oldham and Rochdale striker
Fans will get their first sight of him in action when the Seagulls go to Crawley for a friendly on Wednesday.
- Albion boss wants to sort out spot kick duties
- Whitehawk to host Bognor in Senior Cup
- Bruno: That one was off the training ground
- Your vote, your say - who was Albion's man of the match at Norwich?
- Albion claim a point - but Hyypia felt it could have been more