Albion have signed Barnsley striker Chris O'Grady on a three-year deal.
The vastly experienced 28-year-old arrives at the Amex for an undisclosed fee.
O’Grady passed his medical today and starts training with new colleagues on Monday.
The Argus undertands Albion have paid £500,000 for the former Sheffield Wednesday, Oldham and Rochdale striker
Fans will get their first sight of him in action when the Seagulls go to Crawley for a friendly on Wednesday.
- Players could surprise Albion boss Hughton in the Prem
- Party was an eye-opener for Sidwell - and the Premier League might be for colleagues
- Albion still have five cracks at winning the title
- Hughton already plotting for Premier League with Albion team selections
- Hughton rooting for Newcastle to gift Albion the title