Albion have signed Barnsley striker Chris O'Grady on a three-year deal.
The vastly experienced 28-year-old arrives at the Amex for an undisclosed fee.
O’Grady passed his medical today and starts training with new colleagues on Monday.
The Argus undertands Albion have paid £500,000 for the former Sheffield Wednesday, Oldham and Rochdale striker
Fans will get their first sight of him in action when the Seagulls go to Crawley for a friendly on Wednesday.
- No more South Coast rivalry for Albion with Bournemouth going up
- Midfield pair offer Albion hope for next season
- Albion Analysis: A chink of light amid an awful season
- Sussex given a taste of their own medicine
- Forster-Caskey targets place in England under-21s squad