Albion have signed Barnsley striker Chris O'Grady on a three-year deal.
The vastly experienced 28-year-old arrives at the Amex for an undisclosed fee.
O’Grady passed his medical today and starts training with new colleagues on Monday.
The Argus undertands Albion have paid £500,000 for the former Sheffield Wednesday, Oldham and Rochdale striker
Fans will get their first sight of him in action when the Seagulls go to Crawley for a friendly on Wednesday.
- Hughes reckons exhausting cup test can help Albion in the league
- The call was to Be Bold - but what did you make of Albion's big cup trip to Spurs? (With video)
- Cup call-up was a shock admits Walton
- Hyypia hails keeper Walton as he earns his spurs on cup debut
- Rusk happy to see his Albion teens face new challenge