Albion are showing interest in Cameroon trialist Roderigue Ndiane for their development squad.
The former Chatham Town defender and Charlton reserve played part of a 2-1 friendly defeat for Simon Ireland’s youngsters behind-closed-doors against Bournemouth on Wednesday at the new training ground in Lancing.
Ndiane can play at centre-half or right-back.
Thomas Amegnaglo, a 22-year-old trialist from Togo, also featured against Bournemouth.
Albion’s interest in Amegnaglo, who played for Chippa United in South Africa and Senegalese club AS Douanes, is likely to be shortlived as they already have plenty of central midfielders.
Former Chelsea pair Danny Pappoe and George Cole, both on trial with the development squad since the beginning of pre-season, are believed to have been offered deals.
They were in the team beaten 2-1 by Bournemouth, Jason Davis replying late to first-half goals for the visitors by Brandon Goodship and Ben Whitfield.
- Albion extend travel zone - and are confident of swift season ticket business
- Your vote, your say - will it be heaven or hell at Bolton?
- Albion duo go back out on loan
- Macca and Albion looking to march up the table
- Ledesma could get longer to show Albion what he can do