Fans will see Albion as they have never seen them before at the Amex tonight.
The Seagulls will wear their new orange and black strip when play Southampton in the only home friendly of pre-season.
Albion’s new third-choice kit, worn here by Bruno, is not yet available to buy.
But it caused a bit of a stir among fans when it was revealed recently.
The Seagulls have switched as Southampton wear a new blue and yellow away kit.
Tonight’s game is Albion’s final dress rehearsal for the Championship opener against Sheffield Wednesday a week on Saturday – when the Seagulls rather than Owls will be in blue and white stripes!
- Arabian delight for Albion keeper Ali
- Albion keeper on the mend
- More England competition for Albion prospect
- "I'm glad Aaron is still playing - it keeps me in a job!" Ex-Northern Ireland defender hails Hughes
- Albion midfielder shocked by another long absence