Fans will see Albion as they have never seen them before at the Amex tonight.
The Seagulls will wear their new orange and black strip when play Southampton in the only home friendly of pre-season.
Albion’s new third-choice kit, worn here by Bruno, is not yet available to buy.
But it caused a bit of a stir among fans when it was revealed recently.
The Seagulls have switched as Southampton wear a new blue and yellow away kit.
Tonight’s game is Albion’s final dress rehearsal for the Championship opener against Sheffield Wednesday a week on Saturday – when the Seagulls rather than Owls will be in blue and white stripes!
- All set up for Albion to win title at the Amex after Newcastle victory
- Knockaert has seen this script before, now he is ready to grab title
- Beating the Toon to the title would be a Premier League tonic for Albion
- Tough field for Konta at Eastbourne
- Albion striker has never been relegated and doesn't intend to start now