Heather Olver raced into the last 16 of the badminton women’s doubles in just 18 minutes last night.
The England star from Heathfield and partner Kate Robertshaw saw off a Ugandan pair 21-3 21-6.
East Grinstead’s Sophie Bray and Lucy Wood, from Horsham, helped England beat Scotland 2-1 and reach the semi-finals of the women’s hockey.
England, who had several let-offs against the lively Scots, face New Zealand tomorrow in the last four.
Sian Honnor, of Worthing, helped England beat Malaysia 24-6 to reach the last four of the bowls women’s triples.
- Watch the match highlights as Albion lose 2-0 at Ipswich
- Hyypia: I will stick to my beliefs
- Albion deserved a point, says Mackail-Smith
- Late double sinks Seagulls
- Hyypia makes FIVE changes in search of winning formula at Ipswich