Heather Olver raced into the last 16 of the badminton women’s doubles in just 18 minutes last night.
The England star from Heathfield and partner Kate Robertshaw saw off a Ugandan pair 21-3 21-6.
East Grinstead’s Sophie Bray and Lucy Wood, from Horsham, helped England beat Scotland 2-1 and reach the semi-finals of the women’s hockey.
England, who had several let-offs against the lively Scots, face New Zealand tomorrow in the last four.
Sian Honnor, of Worthing, helped England beat Malaysia 24-6 to reach the last four of the bowls women’s triples.
- Albion monitoring Teixeira ahead of Blackpool trip
- O'Grady hints he wants to stay at Albion
- Crawley boss plays down Chopra rumours
- Stephens comes through Albion return
- Albion Analysis: Regrets for Albion over slow start