Albion have handed four players debut against Sheffield Wednesday – including young striker Shamir Fenelon.
The former youth-teamer has enjoyed a bright pre-season and supports new boy Chris O’Grady against the Owls today.
David Stockdale and Aaron Hughes complete the quartet of debutants.
Inigo Calderon stands in at left-back, as he did in the opener at Leeds last season.
Solly March, who underwent a fitness test earlier this afternoon, is not in the 18.
There was also a late change of sub goalkeeper for the Seagulls with Christian Walton replacing Casper Ankergren.
Albion: Stockdale; Bruno, Greer, Hughes, Calderon; Forster-Caskey, Ince, Crofts; LuaLua, Fenelon, O'Grady. Subs: Walton, Toko, Buckley, Agustien, Dunk, Mackail-Smith, Chicksen
- Barber welcomes Albion's high profile as 17th game is picked for TV
- Two years on from short-lived debut, hard work pays off for Tilley
- Albion's final home game of the season delayed for TV
- Albion won't go on a crazy spending spree if they reach Premier League
- Sussex star Taylor closing in on England return