Albion are off to a losing start to the season.
But what did you make of this afternoon’s offering at the Amex?
Did they deserve better? Were there aspects which encouraged you?
Or do you see doom and gloom in the weeks to come?
How about the goal – great strike or a bit lucky?
Did you have a view of the red card offence by Andrew Crofts? Was Jake Forster-Caskey fortunate not to see a second yellow?
And did Sami Hyypia make the right changes at the right times to get his side back into the game?
Even the undistinguished matches, such as today’s, throw up a lot of talking points. So get it off your chest and have your say.
- New boy Gross has staying power - but gym will be 'his second home'
- Albion are up already - but this Brighton man has made a splash at play-off final
- Harlem is flying high as Chris Eubank Jr eyes title defence
- Duffy jets to the USA for comeback - after 'minor car crash'
- Why 'the Trevor Brooking of Scotland' does not expect many Tartan stars to cross Albion's path next term