Will Buckley could be the next Albion star to secure a move to the Premier League, according to reports tonight.
The winger is said to be attracting strong interest from Sunderland and West Brom.
Sunderland, managed by Buckley’s former boss Gus Poyet, are reported to have offered about £2.5million for his services.
Poyet signed Buckley for £1million from Watford a little more than three years ago.
Buckley was only on the bench for the Seagulls when they lost to Sheffield Wednesday yesterday, despite the late withdrawal of Solly March with a back problem.
Albion stars Matt Upson and Leo Ulloa both moved into the top flight by signing for Leicester during the close season.
- Watch the match highlights as Albion lose 2-0 at Ipswich
- Hyypia: I will stick to my beliefs
- Albion deserved a point, says Mackail-Smith
- Late double sinks Seagulls
- Hyypia makes FIVE changes in search of winning formula at Ipswich