Will Buckley could be the next Albion star to secure a move to the Premier League, according to reports tonight.
The winger is said to be attracting strong interest from Sunderland and West Brom.
Sunderland, managed by Buckley’s former boss Gus Poyet, are reported to have offered about £2.5million for his services.
Poyet signed Buckley for £1million from Watford a little more than three years ago.
Buckley was only on the bench for the Seagulls when they lost to Sheffield Wednesday yesterday, despite the late withdrawal of Solly March with a back problem.
Albion stars Matt Upson and Leo Ulloa both moved into the top flight by signing for Leicester during the close season.
- Albion midfielder Sidwell aiming for six of the best in the Premier League
- Skalak aims to turn tears to cheers on return to Hillsborough
- Sidwell says Albion have not hit their peak form yet - but they are getting there
- Albion nostalgia: Martin double could have headed off the great Hillsborough hoodoo
- Hughton says Albion and Owls have the squads to make top six again