Will Buckley could be the next Albion star to secure a move to the Premier League, according to reports tonight.
The winger is said to be attracting strong interest from Sunderland and West Brom.
Sunderland, managed by Buckley’s former boss Gus Poyet, are reported to have offered about £2.5million for his services.
Poyet signed Buckley for £1million from Watford a little more than three years ago.
Buckley was only on the bench for the Seagulls when they lost to Sheffield Wednesday yesterday, despite the late withdrawal of Solly March with a back problem.
Albion stars Matt Upson and Leo Ulloa both moved into the top flight by signing for Leicester during the close season.
- Bruno always kept faith - playing for his best manager and that exotic 4-4-2
- Double injury boost for Albion for the promotion run-in
- Albion need 11 leaders to achieve dream, says skipper Bruno
- Stockdale happy to put future with Albion on backburner to focus on promotion
- Anyon appointed head coach of Sussex Women