Cheltenham have made two changes to their winning team.
But they have stuck with a 3-5-2 formation as they chase a Capital One Cup scalp against Albion at the Amex tonight.
Teenager Joe Hanks comes into central midfield and former Birmingham City and Eastbourne Borough defender Jack Deaman is one of the back three.
Robins’ midfield includes Matt Richards, who usually played at left-back during three loan stints with the Seagulls.
Cheltenham are on a high after a 1-0 win at much-fancied Bury in League Two on Saturday.
Hanks hit the winner after coming off the bench and former Portsmouth goalkeeper Trevor Carson produced some fine saves.
Cheltenham: Carson; Deaman, Brown, Elliott; Vaughan, J Taylor, Richards, Hanks, Braham-Barrett; Gornell, Harrison. Subs: Reynolds; Haworth, Kotwica, Black, Sterling-James, Arthur, Dale.
- Why Bolton can offer Albion a timely reminder as they return to league action
- Orlandi aims to restore Blackpool pride - and that means beating the club he didn't want to leave
- Poll verdict on Albion's January business
- Hughton believes new boy can be a bargain
- Your vote, your say - How will Albion fare at Blackpool?