Cheltenham have made two changes to their winning team.
But they have stuck with a 3-5-2 formation as they chase a Capital One Cup scalp against Albion at the Amex tonight.
Teenager Joe Hanks comes into central midfield and former Birmingham City and Eastbourne Borough defender Jack Deaman is one of the back three.
Robins’ midfield includes Matt Richards, who usually played at left-back during three loan stints with the Seagulls.
Cheltenham are on a high after a 1-0 win at much-fancied Bury in League Two on Saturday.
Hanks hit the winner after coming off the bench and former Portsmouth goalkeeper Trevor Carson produced some fine saves.
Cheltenham: Carson; Deaman, Brown, Elliott; Vaughan, J Taylor, Richards, Hanks, Braham-Barrett; Gornell, Harrison. Subs: Reynolds; Haworth, Kotwica, Black, Sterling-James, Arthur, Dale.
- Bent: Bruno red changed the game
- Non-league round-up: Borough and Peacehaven stun leaders
- Torres faces former club in Crawley
- Hyypia: Albion deserved to win
- Ten-man Albion concede late equaliser at Wolves