Cheltenham have made two changes to their winning team.
But they have stuck with a 3-5-2 formation as they chase a Capital One Cup scalp against Albion at the Amex tonight.
Teenager Joe Hanks comes into central midfield and former Birmingham City and Eastbourne Borough defender Jack Deaman is one of the back three.
Robins’ midfield includes Matt Richards, who usually played at left-back during three loan stints with the Seagulls.
Cheltenham are on a high after a 1-0 win at much-fancied Bury in League Two on Saturday.
Hanks hit the winner after coming off the bench and former Portsmouth goalkeeper Trevor Carson produced some fine saves.
Cheltenham: Carson; Deaman, Brown, Elliott; Vaughan, J Taylor, Richards, Hanks, Braham-Barrett; Gornell, Harrison. Subs: Reynolds; Haworth, Kotwica, Black, Sterling-James, Arthur, Dale.
- Like taking Kandi from a kid as Albion beat Premier League club to land striker prospect
- Albion boss expecting transfer interest in defensive star
- Tex on course for Albion return
- Injuries and suspension concerns mount for Albion
- Wright to shun Indian riches