Albion scored twice in the last 11 minutes to beat Cheltenham last night.
Now see how Lewis Dunk and Craig Mackail-Smith saw them through.
And how Kemy Agustien might have opened the scoring a little earlier.
Dunk headed home a fine cross from Inigo Calderon.
Kazenga LuaLua sent Mackail-Smith through for the late second.
- Albion set to capture Darren Bent
- Bruno: We're starting to see the real Colunga - but his best is still to come
- Albion prospect poised for return to action
- Stockdale tips rookie Albion goalkeeper Walton to reach the very top
- Albion boss labels LuaLua a complete performer