Albion scored twice in the last 11 minutes to beat Cheltenham last night.
Now see how Lewis Dunk and Craig Mackail-Smith saw them through.
And how Kemy Agustien might have opened the scoring a little earlier.
Dunk headed home a fine cross from Inigo Calderon.
Kazenga LuaLua sent Mackail-Smith through for the late second.
- Bent: Bruno red changed the game
- Non-league round-up: Borough and Peacehaven stun leaders
- Torres faces former club in Crawley
- Hyypia: Albion deserved to win
- Ten-man Albion concede late equaliser at Wolves