Albion scored twice in the last 11 minutes to beat Cheltenham last night.
Now see how Lewis Dunk and Craig Mackail-Smith saw them through.
And how Kemy Agustien might have opened the scoring a little earlier.
Dunk headed home a fine cross from Inigo Calderon.
Kazenga LuaLua sent Mackail-Smith through for the late second.
- Relieved Hughton warns Albion still have work to do
- McLeod scoops top award and thanks his team-mates
- Colvin coming back to play for Sussex Women
- Stephens: We're on the crest of a wave
- Orlandi blasts Mourinho in defence of former Albion team-mate Ashley Barnes