Albion and Crawley must hit the road in the Capital One Cup.
It means a return to the venue where an unlikely double strike from Alan Navarro on his Swindon debut helped dump them out of the same competition two years ago.
Crawley were handed a first ever meeting with Championship new boys Norwich City. Reds will go to Carrow Road as reward for beating the Canaries’ arch rivals Ipswich.
The second-round ties will be played in the week commencing August 25.
Albion have already started off their build-up to the second round of Championship action.
The Seagulls go to Birmingham City on Saturday relieved they did not have to play extra-time in Tuesday’s 2-0 cup win over Cheltenham.
Boss Sami Hyypia said: “I was hoping we wouldn’t need to play 120 minutes.
“That was the main thing in my mind. We haven’t got the numbers in the squad to rotate for Saturday.
“Playing 120 minutes would have been very bad for preparation.”
- Hughton hoping O'Grady will stay with Albion
- Your vote, your say - Who was Albion's man of the match against Arsenal?
- Hughton rues late penalty claim as Arsenal deny Albion a replay
- Albion v Arsenal FA Cup picture gallery
- Albion bow out of Cup - but was it a penalty?