Albion and Crawley must hit the road in the Capital One Cup.
It means a return to the venue where an unlikely double strike from Alan Navarro on his Swindon debut helped dump them out of the same competition two years ago.
Crawley were handed a first ever meeting with Championship new boys Norwich City. Reds will go to Carrow Road as reward for beating the Canaries’ arch rivals Ipswich.
The second-round ties will be played in the week commencing August 25.
Albion have already started off their build-up to the second round of Championship action.
The Seagulls go to Birmingham City on Saturday relieved they did not have to play extra-time in Tuesday’s 2-0 cup win over Cheltenham.
Boss Sami Hyypia said: “I was hoping we wouldn’t need to play 120 minutes.
“That was the main thing in my mind. We haven’t got the numbers in the squad to rotate for Saturday.
“Playing 120 minutes would have been very bad for preparation.”
- Mooy will take time over decision after play-off win
- Murphy cut from final Scotland squad
- What a Corker as quick-thinking Stockdale ensures owner is united with his wallet
- New boy Gross has staying power - but gym will be 'his second home'
- Albion are up already - but this Brighton man has made a splash at play-off final