Albion target Stephen Ward last night admitted the lure of the Premier League was irresistible after signing a three-year deal at new boys Burnley.
Ward, who spent last term on loan with the Seagulls and looked poised to return, said: “I don’t think I could have picked a better place than Turf Moor and obviously to come to the Premier League is a massive pull as well.
“Once you get a taste of it you want to play as much Premier League football as you can.”
Meanwhile former Albion goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak is keeping sharp by training with Oldham Athletic.
- Hyypia hails 'great pro' Hughes as Irish ace makes comeback
- Gregory admits life is tougher for Crawley these days
- Fulham defender ruled out of Amex trip
- With Video: March on the way back for Albion
- Your vote, your say - how will Albion get on at Norwich?