Bruno is ready to do a midfield job for Albion today - if required.
The former Valencia right-back operated further forward against Cheltenham on Tuesday.
And he is happy to give it another go at Birmingham.
Bruno has played in midfield in Spain.
He admitted: "I want to play and I want to help the team and the manager if he needs another player in another position.
“The most important thing always is the team. I’m happy to play anywhere.
“Of course, I haven’t played there (midfield) for a long time and you need some time to adapt but I felt good.
“It was against a team from League Two and that’s much easier but it was good for me. I enjoyed it.
“We have a lot of young players. They have a year’s more experience in the Championship and they have to take the next step forward.
"They are important to the team. I think it’s a good chance for them and the experience players will have to help them.”
- The one big hurdle Albion will probably have to conquer if they are to go up
- Hughton: 'Taking Albion up would top the lot'
- Sussex suffer alarming batting collapse
- Joyce helps Sussex recover after tricky start against Leicestershire
- Sheffield Wednesday or Derby for Albion - but only if they miss automatic promotion