Bruno is ready to do a midfield job for Albion today - if required.
The former Valencia right-back operated further forward against Cheltenham on Tuesday.
And he is happy to give it another go at Birmingham.
Bruno has played in midfield in Spain.
He admitted: "I want to play and I want to help the team and the manager if he needs another player in another position.
“The most important thing always is the team. I’m happy to play anywhere.
“Of course, I haven’t played there (midfield) for a long time and you need some time to adapt but I felt good.
“It was against a team from League Two and that’s much easier but it was good for me. I enjoyed it.
“We have a lot of young players. They have a year’s more experience in the Championship and they have to take the next step forward.
"They are important to the team. I think it’s a good chance for them and the experience players will have to help them.”
- Injuries and suspension concerns mount for Albion
- Gregory keen to get Reds duo on longer deals
- Talking Point: Albion prospect's reputation rising with injury
- Putting Dunk up front is not the answer for Albion - with video
- Albion strikers must start finding the net