Sami Hyypia faces a few decisions as he prepares Albion to face Birmingham City.
But what side would you send out at St Andrew’s?
Hyypia has lost the services of Andew Crofts and Will Buckley since last Saturday.
So what now? Does he keep faith with Kemy Agustien in midfield?
Did Craig Mackail-Smith and Chris O’Grady offer enough on Tuesday to earn another chance to play in partnership today?
Who starts at left-back? Does Bruno play at right-back or in midfield?
And has Lewis Dunk given his boss a big decision to make at centre-back?
Should new boy Joao Carlos Teixeira play some role?
There is plenty to think about – even though the squad is not the biggest.
So what would you do in Hyypia’s place?
- Albion look to fill void left by Teixeira
- Now it's a Championship treble for Crawley as Fulham visit
- Walsh completes permanent move away from Crawley
- Widdrington delighted as Eastbourne Borough complete deal
- Prior refuses to give up on dream of playing again