Albion have brought Kazenga LuaLua back into their starting line-up at Birmingham today.
The winger made a decisive impact off the bench in the midweek cup win over Cheltenham.
He starts this time in support of Craig Mackail-Smith and Chris O’Grady.
Bruno looks set to again play in midfield and Aaron Hughes returns at the back, despite Lewis Dunk’s goalscoring display in midweek.
Sami Hyypia has kept Joao Carlos Teixeira, brought in on loan from Liverpool yesterday, on the bench.
Andrew Crofts misses the game through suspension and Solly March is still struggling with a back problem.
Albion: Stockdale; Calderon, Greer, Hughes, Chicksen; Forster-Caskey, Ince, Bruno; LuaLua, Mackail-Smith, O'Grady. Subs: Ankergren, Fenelon, Dunk, Toko, Maksimenko, Agustien, Teixeira.
- Stockdale understands why fans booed Albion
- Who was Albion's man of the match against the Millers?
- Same old story as Hyppia admits Albion did not perform for full 90 minutes
- Winless run goes on - but Stockdale saves a point for Albion
- Revell wipes out Albion lead - from the Amex