Albion have brought Kazenga LuaLua back into their starting line-up at Birmingham today.
The winger made a decisive impact off the bench in the midweek cup win over Cheltenham.
He starts this time in support of Craig Mackail-Smith and Chris O’Grady.
Bruno looks set to again play in midfield and Aaron Hughes returns at the back, despite Lewis Dunk’s goalscoring display in midweek.
Sami Hyypia has kept Joao Carlos Teixeira, brought in on loan from Liverpool yesterday, on the bench.
Andrew Crofts misses the game through suspension and Solly March is still struggling with a back problem.
Albion: Stockdale; Calderon, Greer, Hughes, Chicksen; Forster-Caskey, Ince, Bruno; LuaLua, Mackail-Smith, O'Grady. Subs: Ankergren, Fenelon, Dunk, Toko, Maksimenko, Agustien, Teixeira.
- Whoops Alex, Norwich are good at scoring goals but good at conceding them too
- It's so tough getting out of the Championship, says Sidwell
- Manu is desperate to leave Albion in January
- Hughton issues a hands off warning to clubs plotting January raids for Albion stars
- Midfielder commits future to Crawley