Albion have brought Kazenga LuaLua back into their starting line-up at Birmingham today.
The winger made a decisive impact off the bench in the midweek cup win over Cheltenham.
He starts this time in support of Craig Mackail-Smith and Chris O’Grady.
Bruno looks set to again play in midfield and Aaron Hughes returns at the back, despite Lewis Dunk’s goalscoring display in midweek.
Sami Hyypia has kept Joao Carlos Teixeira, brought in on loan from Liverpool yesterday, on the bench.
Andrew Crofts misses the game through suspension and Solly March is still struggling with a back problem.
Albion: Stockdale; Calderon, Greer, Hughes, Chicksen; Forster-Caskey, Ince, Bruno; LuaLua, Mackail-Smith, O'Grady. Subs: Ankergren, Fenelon, Dunk, Toko, Maksimenko, Agustien, Teixeira.
- Albion's Santa Noone aims to play Scrooge to his old club this time
- Hughton a better manager now than when he won the Championship with Newcastle
- Albion boss plays down No.2 Trollope's inside information on Cardiff
- Hughton urges Albion to keep promotion push on track in a 'big' December
- Albion Under-23s hit the Hammers