Albion have brought Kazenga LuaLua back into their starting line-up at Birmingham today.
The winger made a decisive impact off the bench in the midweek cup win over Cheltenham.
He starts this time in support of Craig Mackail-Smith and Chris O’Grady.
Bruno looks set to again play in midfield and Aaron Hughes returns at the back, despite Lewis Dunk’s goalscoring display in midweek.
Sami Hyypia has kept Joao Carlos Teixeira, brought in on loan from Liverpool yesterday, on the bench.
Andrew Crofts misses the game through suspension and Solly March is still struggling with a back problem.
Albion: Stockdale; Calderon, Greer, Hughes, Chicksen; Forster-Caskey, Ince, Bruno; LuaLua, Mackail-Smith, O'Grady. Subs: Ankergren, Fenelon, Dunk, Toko, Maksimenko, Agustien, Teixeira.
- Talking Point: Albion prospect's reputation rising with injury
- Putting Dunk up front is not the answer for Albion - with video
- Albion strikers must start finding the net
- Henderson backed to become a key player for Crawley
- Ex-Albion No.1 linked with German giants