Albion are still pointless and goalless in the Championship tonight.
They followed a 1-0 reverse at home to Sheffield Wednesday with defeat by the same score at Birmingham City today.
There was little to commend about the performance in a drab match between two poor teams at St Andrew’s.
But new signing Joao Teixeira looked confident on the ball when he was sent on off the bench.
So how are you feeling now? Is it a case of early days, too soon to judge, keep the faith?
Or do you feel it is time to worry? And are you concerned not only that Albion have lost twice but also by who they have lost to?
There will be some strong opinions among Albion’s support this evening.
Share your views with us.
- Amex in line for more rugby with Champions Cup semi-final
- Hughes assured he has part to play for Northern Ireland as he waits to break record
- Albion's Kayal is on red alert
- We only have ourselves to blame says Fowler as Reds slip back into drop zone
- Albion keeper hopes for great backing as he heads Home